Main Menu

MCACN 2022

Started by johnshotrods, August 02, 2022, 09:04:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

johnshotrods

I know this is a ways away yet but I received an e mail from Bob Ashton accepting my numbers matching 70 cuda 440-6 car to be in the barn finds and hidden gems portion of the show . Ive never been to this show and was kinda wondering what to expect , is there plenty of places close by to eat at ? has anyone on here ever brought a car to this show and is there plenty of parking in the area for trailers ?
From what ive read its a pretty big show and getting bigger every year .
Cant wait to go .

JH27N0B

Actually it's MCACN not NCACN.
I live nearby and have been involved with the show since the beginning in 2009.  The convention hall is in an entertainment district and there's around a half dozen hotels right across the street. There's a bunch of restaurants there too, and a theater and even an outlet mall by the convention center.  You can literally arrive, unload your car, park, and not need to drive anywhere until after the show ends Sunday late PM.
There's a marshaling yard not far from the hall for trailer parking and a shuttle running back and forth if you want to leave your truck with the trailer.
Everything is very well organized.
I'm sponsoring a display this year and am really looking forward to this years show!
Ryan who runs the barn finds display is also a member here, auto archeologist.

johnshotrods

Quote from: JH27N0B on August 02, 2022, 09:20:41 PM
Actually it's MCACN not NCACN.
I live nearby and have been involved with the show since the beginning in 2009.  The convention hall is in an entertainment district and there's around a half dozen hotels right across the street. There's a bunch of restaurants there too, and a theater and even an outlet mall by the convention center.  You can literally arrive, unload your car, park, and not need to drive anywhere until after the show ends Sunday late PM.
There's a marshaling yard not far from the hall for trailer parking and a shuttle running back and forth if you want to leave your truck with the trailer.
Everything is very well organized.
I'm sponsoring a display this year and am really looking forward to this years show!
Ryan who runs the barn finds display is also a member here, auto archeologist.

Oops  sorry I fixed it . I knew it was MCACN just hit the wrong key .
Thank you .  Should be a good time .