Main Menu

MCACN 2021

Started by chris NOS, October 31, 2021, 01:36:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chris NOS

Hi Gentlemens , i m coming from europe for the show , i ll spend the whole week-end there , i m expecting to see a lot off Ebody there , who's going ?

MOPAR MITCH

WELCOME!   Check us out by the 1971 black B'Cuda... (#42) Pikes-Peak Hill Climb car display... owner Jess Neal.

Also, the RED and BLACK 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A that will be on display.... owner Brad

Mopar Mitch

JH27N0B

I hope so, if I can get the center carb to stop leaking.  :looney:
Thanks for lending me the tool Mitch, I retightened the accelerator pump fasteners the other night but they already seemed to be fairly snug.  Need to get the fuel lines back in place and start the car up again and see if gas is still dripping from the accelerator pump area. Wish me luck.  :fingerscrossed:
Ray Ricomondo here will also have his red T/A at the show.
Chet aar1064 here will have his AAR there too.
So that's 3 red Trans Am cars scheduled there owned by members.
I believe Ron RPs RTs here will be displaying his U code Challenger R/T convertible this year.
And Ryan auto archeologist here sets up the barn find display which is always a popular attraction at MCACN.

JH27N0B

And Gary here from Iowa will be showing his black AAR  :worship:
Am I forgetting anyone else here who is scheduled to show a car? 

RzeroB

Flying in from Europe?? That's a long way to go for a show. Cool!! 8)

Keep an eye out for people wearing some of the E-Bodies org shirts like these. Like plumage on birds, wearing these makes it easier to identify and meet other members of the group.  :handshake:

Not to mislead anyone, but I believe these shirts have sold out and are no longer available at this time.  :console:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

R/T's 4 R/P

A restoration shop nearby is bringing an A66 340 Challenger, FK5.
Still owned by the original buyer.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

It's going to be a great show, you guys are luck to be able to attend....What's the big draw this year ? Class of 71 I guess ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

R/T's 4 R/P

They are combining 70 and 71 due to the cancellation last year.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on November 04, 2021, 05:26:46 PM
They are combining 70 and 71 due to the cancellation last year.

Looks like it, along with an AAR T/A reunion display  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ratroaster

Four of us have rooms booked. We are probably gonna cancel if the governor doesn't lift the mask mandate by then.

JH27N0B

The governor was indicating the mask mandate would soon be lifted, since the metrics have been good.  But he's been waffling recently.
I wouldn't worry too much about it though, there won't be much effort put forth to enforce the rule if it's still in effect.

Timmy2Tires

I'm pretty sure that my brother and I will be there for one day. He has been there a few times, but I never have.

AARX2

@Cudagirl3406 and I will be there with both AARs in the AAR & T/A Invitational. Hope to see you there! :bradsthumb:

JH27N0B

Fired up the T/A yesterday and the carb isn't leaking.  :veryexcited:
Mopar Mitch's Metering block tool did the trick on those accelerator pump fasteners. I also tweeked the front end alignment and started doing some cleaning and detailing, I'm ready for the show!
That's my car in the show magazine that just got mailed out a week or so back.
I was told there's about 18 or so T/As in the T/A AAR display, a few more AARs than T/As. I think I know of most of the AARs scheduled, but other than mine, not sure what T/As are lined up?
I need to get my car the 12 miles there, I have someone who can trailer me thurs or Friday but I can get in Wednesday if someone local has a trailer or roll off and wants to help and get to snoop around the building for an hour or so.  The Reliable rigs are coming in Wednesday this year due to the convention prior to MCACN being rescheduled. We usually can't start moving in until Thursday late morning due to that convention packing up.  This years move in will go much smoother with the big rigs in and out Wednesday.

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on November 07, 2021, 06:52:21 AM
Fired up the T/A yesterday and the carb isn't leaking.  :veryexcited:
Mopar Mitch's Metering block tool did the trick on those accelerator pump fasteners. I also tweeked the front end alignment and started doing some cleaning and detailing, I'm ready for the show!
That's my car in the show magazine that just got mailed out a week or so back.
I was told there's about 18 or so T/As in the T/A AAR display, a few more AARs than T/As. I think I know of most of the AARs scheduled, but other than mine, not sure what T/As are lined up?
I need to get my car the 12 miles there, I have someone who can trailer me thurs or Friday but I can get in Wednesday if someone local has a trailer or roll off and wants to help and get to snoop around the building for an hour or so.  The Reliable rigs are coming in Wednesday this year due to the convention prior to MCACN being rescheduled. We usually can't start moving in until Thursday late morning due to that convention packing up.  This years move in will go much smoother with the big rigs in and out Wednesday.

Is this the second time for your T/A being there ?