Main Menu

Ready for Moparfest

Started by blown motor, May 16, 2019, 05:10:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

We'll need a head count if that's that the plan, or maybe Michelle can set us up. BTW, was your dash came on here.

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on May 28, 2019, 03:28:44 PM
We can just have @Cudajason show up at 7:00 and save our spots in the usual place for when we get there at noon. Just saying.

I like how it worked better last year....Murray showed up early and I showed up at noon!!!

I figure this year you could arrange to come in on Friday with part of your collection and stake out some spots for us!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

benlavigne

Quote from: Jay Bee on May 28, 2019, 02:26:49 PM
Quote from: benlavigne on May 28, 2019, 10:57:38 AM
Once you are in, you can move your car where you want to...
Ben
I know that. Last year we knew where we were, had enough spots for all of us, didn't have to move cars to be together, and didn't have to try and save spots if we didn't all drive in at the same time. It was better planned out for club members, otherwise what's the point of registering under a group name.

John

I have a green tag, can't remember if I mentioned club affiliation when registering. Letter simply says that club parking is in the Diamond.... I'm usually in early. I guess we can estimate number of spots needed from this thread.

Ben

benlavigne

Quote from: anlauto on May 28, 2019, 02:22:30 PM
Quote from: benlavigne on May 28, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
Quote from: blown motor on May 28, 2019, 11:32:21 AM
@benlavigne Are coming here on the Friday? Driving or trailering your car? There's an all makes car show on the streets of New Hamburg on the Friday evening.

I'll trailer, I usually leave Friday morning to stop at Legendary in the PM, and be there in time for the local show.
Approx. 650 kms each way for me.

Ben
When you're at Legendary you are literally 10 mins from my house...You're welcome to stop in but I have no clue whether or not I'll have anything in my shop  :thinking:

Thanks Alan, don't you set up on Friday for the show?

Ben

anlauto

I go to hang out....I don't vend at that show....especially this year...I have nothing left worth hauling out there...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cordodge

Trying to make it again this year, work may get in the way but I'm thinking I'll be there.