Main Menu

She's all cleaned up and ready to go!

Started by floorit426, August 22, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

floorit426

We are leaving tomorrow, taking the 'Cuda, down to Pebble Beach, for the concourse. I have gone every year, for the last 15 years. For years, a friend tried to get me to go, saying it wasn't all Ferraris and Grey Poupon type cars. It turns out that he was right, with plenty of muscle cars, both on the streets and at the auctions. There are also a lot of events that cost very little to no money. Mercedes even has an open bar at their tent!

Cuda Cody

Be sure to take a bunch of photos and share them with your good friends!!!   :please:   :takepicture:

Topcat

Have a good time. Good Luck!

Don't forget the Caviar and Truffle spread.   :haha:

floorit426

Quote from: Topcat on August 22, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
Have a good time. Good Luck!

Don't forget the Caviar and Truffle spread.   :haha:

And I'll be going by the name of Carlton Wentworth III, all weekend. I'll be the one drinking my PBR with my pinkie extended :cheers:

1 Wild R/T

Remember you have no connection to that JG guy, your from the Connecticut Wentworth's  & Emerson is recovering nicely...

Wish I was making it this year.... And you still need your Grey Poupon...

Topcat

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 22, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
Remember you have no connection to that JG guy, your from the Connecticut Wentworth's  & Emerson is recovering nicely...

Wish I was making it this year.... And you still need your Grey Poupon...

There was one like that at the Saratoga Car Show.

I walked up to the owners and said..."Pardon me, would you please pass the Grey Poupon?"

They pulled out a jar and we all busted up.   :rofl:

1 Wild R/T

I've worked on probably a dozen RR cars... Every one of them had a jar of Grey Poupon...  Just cause they have money doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.... Fact is it's probably easier to laugh when your rollin fat....