Main Menu

Pics from today’s show

Started by blown motor, September 18, 2021, 05:22:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Went to show today in a small town near me. It was put on by a new body show and the woman the owns it is a Mopar nut and loves e-bodies in particular. Members there besides myself were Brad, Ian, Jason, Doug and Jon. Best guess is about 100 in total. Cudajas won a $500 voucher.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

jimynick

"Cudajas won a $500 voucher."  in the finest "no good deed shall go unpunished" fashion, maybe Jas can trade it for a new voltage reg, battery and engine clean-up. Congrats Jas, everybody liked that pink honey of yours!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

MEK-Dangerous

I saw a black '78 or '79 Volare in your pictures. I had one back in the mid-80's. Mine was labeled a Duster, possibly this car was too by the rear side window louvers. It had that Super slant 6 engine with a 2 barrel carburetor. Even if the roads were wet, I couldn't spin the tires.   :rolleyes:

jimynick

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 19, 2021, 10:00:44 AM
I saw a black '78 or '79 Volare in your pictures. I had one back in the mid-80's. Mine was labeled a Duster, possibly this car was too by the rear side window louvers. It had that Super slant 6 engine with a 2 barrel carburetor. Even if the roads were wet, I couldn't spin the tires.   :rolleyes:

It was a '79. I looked at the VIN tag on the dash, and it was a stick as well. I don't think it was a S/6 though. It's a real survivor; I remember those cars being rotted to hell by the early 80's. You couldn't set your beer on the top of the fender because it'd fall through!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

@MEK-Dangerous I believe this one was badged as a Duster.

Cudajason

Quote from: jimynick on September 18, 2021, 07:24:24 PM
"Cudajas won a $500 voucher."  in the finest "no good deed shall go unpunished" fashion, maybe Jas can trade it for a new voltage reg, battery and engine clean-up. Congrats Jas, everybody liked that pink honey of yours!  :bigthumb:

Yep sure did!  Most deserving / in need of body work.  my old girl is really showing her age. 

Thanks Ian, I did not get a lot of comments on it, but we were pretty busy walking around and chatting.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.