Main Menu

Spring Fling Mississauga Ontario 2017

Started by anlauto, March 25, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

blown motor

Quote from: Marc70challenger on April 13, 2017, 06:53:07 PM
We dragged the Challenger up in 2015. That Sunday it was like 7 degrees and raining. Lol. #brads70 saved the trip but taking us to all local shows are Barrie.

Last year it was too early. 

We are coming up around June. Not sure exact dates.  Maybe we make something happen.

We're having a two day cruise June 16/17 going north from Barrie. If you're here then and bring the car you can join us. No car, ride shotgun with somebody. Got 6 cars going so far.

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Marc70challenger

Quote from: blown motor on April 14, 2017, 05:15:39 AM
Quote from: Marc70challenger on April 13, 2017, 06:53:07 PM
We dragged the Challenger up in 2015. That Sunday it was like 7 degrees and raining. Lol. #brads70 saved the trip but taking us to all local shows are Barrie.

Last year it was too early. 

We are coming up around June. Not sure exact dates.  Maybe we make something happen.

We're having a two day cruise June 16/17 going north from Barrie. If you're here then and bring the car you can join us. No car, ride shotgun with somebody. Got 6 cars going so far.

That actually sounds cool man!!!!

I am almost pretty sure we are there those dates.  Don't see why I can't unless there's some family obligation thing I was told about and didn't hear .... lol

How many miles total?  May make difference on which car to bring. ;)

blown motor

From Barrie about a three hour run on Friday afternoon. Stay overnight in Gravenhurst and do the car show there on Saturday morning, about 600 cars. Then less than an hour back to Barrie. Maybe only half hour in a Mopar  :stayinlane:

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on April 18, 2017, 07:47:25 PM
From Barrie about a three hour run on Friday afternoon. Stay overnight in Gravenhurst and do the car show there on Saturday morning, about 600 cars. Then less than an hour back to Barrie. Maybe only half hour in a Mopar  :stayinlane:
Spoken by "pound 'er down" Brown, no less!  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

I would offer you all to stay in my trailer but the mother in law will be up then and that's her space when she comes up.

anlauto

Just a reminder ....Our first local Mopar show of the year is in one week.....I hope all our local members plan to attend....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

As per usual, I will be vending in the morning until about NOON......then if the weather is nice I'll come home and get one of my customer's cars to drive back to the show.....

:thinking: 70 V code 4spd shaker triple black Cuda PRE-RESTORATION :burnout:

or
:thinking: 70 N code 4spd Sunroof Challenger ---Fully restored  :driving:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on May 21, 2017, 05:39:10 AM
Just a reminder ....Our first local Mopar show of the year is in one week.....I hope all our local members plan to attend....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

As per usual, I will be vending in the morning until about NOON......then if the weather is nice I'll come home and get one of my customer's cars to drive back to the show.....

:thinking: 70 V code 4spd shaker triple black Cuda PRE-RESTORATION :burnout:

or
:thinking: 70 N code 4spd Sunroof Challenger ---Fully restored  :driving:

Looks like I will be burning down to Mississauga for the show, looking for a particular part.  :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I will probably hang around for a little bit and check out some of the cars!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cudajason on May 26, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

Looks like I will be burning down to Mississauga for the show, looking for a particular part.  :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Jason

Just a wild guess... Rear Bumper?   Be nice to get that behind you.. (Pun intended) Good luck....

blown motor

Jason, Ian and I are going. Do you want a ride?

Cudajason

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 26, 2017, 08:42:56 AM
Quote from: Cudajason on May 26, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

Jason

Just a wild guess... Rear Bumper?   Be nice to get that behind you.. (Pun intended) Good luck....

Yep that is the plan @1 Wild R/T

I have a back up plan  but its a lot more work.

@blown motor Murray thanks for the offer.  Hope to see you there.

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

blown motor

Decent show and a nice day for a change. Went with jimynick. The two of us found Alan peddling parts and no more than got there when cudajas and his wife showed up, then Jaybee comes long.

Don't stone me, but I forgot my camera. However I did take one pic with my phone. Interesting colour combo, golden fawn (?) with green vinyl top and green interior. 74 I think it was.

anlauto

It was great meeting up with the crew today :grouphug: .....They are a lot nicer here then in real life ! :cheers: :bradsthumb:

blown motor