Main Menu

Spring Fling 2017 Van Nuys, CA

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

autoxcuda

You know you're a hardcore Spring Fling mopar swap meeter when....

A small block intake will have to double as baby stroller foot-rest cause your hand cart allready has 727 trans on it.

And nice additional touch with 5 gallon pail full of goodies hanging off the stroller.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:perfect10:  :perfect10:  :perfect10:  :perfect10:

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 01:35:42 PM
Good catch!  Being late would explain it. 

I like the no grommet in the carpet on the hi / low beam switch.   Thanks for sharing these.  Awesome!

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 10, 2017, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: anlauto on April 10, 2017, 01:21:06 PM
No upper cowl black-out :huh:

Wow, just noticed that.

Check out the door sticker date/mo..... Late car.   :thinking:

When Barry and Dan talk about how SPD dates on fender tags are not very accurate and how Door stickers are more accurate, made me want to take pics of the door stick of these two cars (AAR pics to come)

Are there other cars with build dates near or after this one that can be verified without blackout??

Might not be a good idea to make a generalization without some other data.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cuda Cody

That baby stroller idea is awesome!!!!   :rofl:    :haha:

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Yea, and it's still got the baby gear in the compartment below.

The 5 gallon pail is bungee'd to the stroller frame to keep it come swinging and banging. I mean, that would get quite irritating to the little guy.

Click on the picture to make it bigger.

That little kid is a trooper I tell ya! With his feet up just going for a ride.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 10, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Yea, and it's still got the baby gear in the compartment below.

The 5 gallon pail is bungee'd to the stroller frame to keep it come swinging and banging. I mean, that would get quite irritating to the little guy.

Click on the picture to make it bigger.

That little kid is a trooper I tell ya! With his feet up just going for a ride.

Hard to start em lovin MOPARS any earlier than that, LOL.   :haha: :rofl:  :yes:

autoxcuda

some more parts  :drooling:

Cuda Cody

Thanks for all the photos!  I never want to miss another Spring Fling EVER!  I'm already making plans for Fall Fling and going to do everything I can to make next year's Spring Fling. 

It took me a minute to see the kid was still in the stroller!   :haha:  Click to enlarge the photo and saw his little legs sticking out.   :rofl:  That's so awesome.

6bblgt

weather was perfect - my phone used to take good pics, don't know what happened  :dunno:

autoxcuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 10, 2017, 06:06:02 PM
weather was perfect - my phone used to take good pics, don't know what happened  :dunno:

What is your take on that 70 cuda w/o cowl blackout?

How late of a car is that?

Topcat

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 10, 2017, 06:06:02 PM

I love that photo.

It reminds me of pictures like you would get out of a 1970 Polaroid camera.

autoxcuda

Cuda Cody

:wowzers:  Thanks for sharing!!!!!   :1place:  That B5 Blue 71 billboard Cuda looked sweeeeet!   :lookatthat:

autoxcuda

Cuda Cody

Thanks again for letting us walk along and see all the cool cars.  I saw a sign on a Challenger for a club and that gave me an idea.  Maybe we should give away small 5" x 7" window plaques that we can all keep in our glove box and put on our dashes when we are at shows?   :bigthumb:

YellowThumper

:idea:
Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 13, 2017, 07:05:30 AM
Thanks again for letting us walk along and see all the cool cars.  I saw a sign on a Challenger for a club and that gave me an idea.  Maybe we should give away small 5" x 7" window plaques that we can all keep in our glove box and put on our dashes when we are at shows?   :bigthumb:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.