Main Menu

Fall Fling Van Nuys, CA Oct 28th 2017

Started by Cuda Cody, April 13, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

Fall Fling XXII  -  Saturday October 28, 2017   -   The Fall Fling is an all Mopar Car Show and Shine event. Fall Fling is a relaxed non-judged affair that is open to all Mopars and AMCs.

http://www.cpwclub.com/

Hotel (if needed):
http://www.airtelplaza.com

I'm hoping to make it down to Fall Fling this year.  Always a great time and great cars.  :lookatthat:      @autoxcuda  can help if anyone has any questions.  :twothumbsup:

Cuda Cody

@autoxcuda  do you know if there will be a group discount or code for the hotel?  I'm ready to book the trip and think I've got a couple people to come down with me.  No worries if there isn't as I know it's a lot of work to put these shows on twice a year and sometimes the hotel doesn't offer much.  But before we book rooms I just wanted to see if there was a group deal or code we should be using.  Thanks buddy!   :slapme5:

1 Wild R/T

FWIW I booked the hotel for Spring Fling using the club discount then a friend tried to use the discount but the block set aside for CPW had been filled, he went on Hotels.com & got the same room for less....  Trust me, I appreciate all the guys/gals @ CPW do but in this case you might save even more by going outside the club.....   

HP_Cuda

Need to visit some relatives down south so I will probably make Fall Fling
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

I'm super bummed.  I have to cancel my trip due to work.   :(   I hope everyone has a great time and wish I could be there to enjoy it with you guys.  Please share some photos.   :please:

Cuda Cody

If anyone needs a room at Airtel Hotel I have one paid for that they can have for free. 

70/6chall

Sorry to hear you won't be able to be at the Fall Fling Cody! Was looking forward to talking to you in the flesh and shaking your hand and thanking you for all of the help you've given me over the phone. Over the past year, do appreciate this. My buddy Rick will be pulling up in front of the house tomorrow morning at dark 30 for our sojourn up to the freeway. Hope to meet and greet you other guys.
   To all the forum members here........ Have a safe and a wonderfully, scary Halloween.
   Thanks,   Al

70/6chall

Here you go gang..........!   Thanks,   Al

YellowThumper

I have grown to accept life's distractions. So I wait until the end date. Yep my weekend remains open and I will attend. Look forward to meeting a few great people here in person.

Mike.
No face recognition so there is the car. Definately a 20 footer.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

autoxcuda

Oh I remember you. That magnum conversion with Efi. Very cool. Talked with you at length about it.

You did all or most the work yourself. You had a very good picture album

I think you had something major you still wanted to do to it mechanically. Like a turbo or overdrive??

Quote from: YellowThumper on October 27, 2017, 11:44:04 AM
I have grown to accept life's distractions. So I wait until the end date. Yep my weekend remains open and I will attend. Look forward to meeting a few great people here in person.

Mike.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: YellowThumper on October 27, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

Mike.

Looks like you & Al are neighbors... You should hook up & cruise in together....

YellowThumper

Fortunately I still have skill and desire. However life has delayed it a bit.
Job, kids sports, another project I could not pass up, etc... Come on by and refresh your memory as it is still close to the same level. Lol

Mike.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Mike.

Cuda Cody

So wish I was there at the show with everyone right now.   :(  PLEASE let me know how it went?   :please:  Someone has to have some photos?   :popcorn:

YellowThumper

Pics. Here is what I have so far... lol

Mike.