Main Menu

Spring Fling 2017 Van Nuys, CA

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

@autoxcuda  let me know if we should add any more info.

And please let us know as soon as they have a date for Fall Fling!  I'm going to try to make it down with a buddy.  Any talks about what day the Fall Fling might be?

autoxcuda

Fall Fling XXII

Saturday October 28, 2017

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

nsmall

I'm buying Cody lunch at the fall fling.  Probably his buddy too.  See some of you at the spring fling?  I'll be digging for treasure.  Will briefly check out the car show, prefer to be digging though.

Neil

Cuda Cody

Fantastic!!!!   :banana:  I'll be there.    :burnout:

Quote from: autoxcuda on March 24, 2017, 08:24:06 PM
Fall Fling XXII

Saturday October 28, 2017

rocketresto

Going to the Fling this year, let me know if anybody needs any shakerhood.com stuff delivered no charge.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

autoxcuda

Largest all Mopar Show and Swap west of Mississippi!!

Free Spectator admission.

Cars and Spectators from all over the US, Canada, and abroad come to Spring Flings.

We'll have two real E-body Hemi convertibles and two 69 Hemi B-body convertibles on display.

Also an original Hurst Hemi Under Glass and Little Red Wagon on display.

The Giant Mopar Photo Gallery From Spring Fling!

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/the-giant-mopar-photo-gallery-from-spring-fling/

Wow! Huge Mopar Swap Meet Gallery from Spring Fling!

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/wow-huge-mopar-swap-meet-gallery-from-spring-fling/

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

6bblgt

CARS?  :banana: maybe I should go?  :burnout:  I'll be there .....

Cuda Cody

Hopefully someone will post a bunch a photos.   It's always a great event.

autoxcuda

Things kicked off today with the Spring Fling Speed Festival.

autoxcuda

I brought my digital scales for the Mopar guys to find out what the weight and balance was on their cars.

This is Ed Wogulius's 71 Challenger. 340, 4 spd, t/a hood, aluminum heads, cast iron ex manifolds, full interior, no a/c, power steering car..

Last scale reading pic (#3) is with Ed in the car.

That is F/R 56.4%/43.6% weight split w/o driver. (scale is just reading rear percentage)

F/R 55.6%/44.4% weight split w/driver

Cuda Cody

:banana: man I wish I was there.   One of the best events every year.  Thanks for sharing photos.  Please don't stop.   :bigthumb:

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 07, 2017, 07:20:49 AM
:banana: man I wish I was there.   One of the best events every year.  Thanks for sharing photos.  Please don't stop.   :bigthumb:

I'll try.

But most will come after the show. Just too busy at the show to post.

I talked to one swapper bringing a very solid (in So cal terms) 73 Challenger roller.

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 07, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

:iagree:  I'd so love to go someday .... and bring my car for the track part. That looks like so much fun!

YellowThumper

Well it looks like I will be able to make an appearance on Sunday.
Kids game is at 8 in the morning. When it is over I will hop on road for hopefully only an hour drive
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.