Main Menu

Any members win at Carlisle?

Started by Cuda Cody, July 16, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

J-Code Jeni

The pleasure was ours, @anlauto ! Btw, I snapped a great pic of you two, it appears on Day 2 in Carlisle thread, 2nd page. :D

Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 05:24:26 AM
My prize was just meeting @Cuda Cody & @J-Code Jeni   :banana: :banana: :banana: Great people.....even if I didn't get my picture posted :crying: :haha: :haha: :haha:

anlauto

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on July 18, 2017, 06:37:30 AM
The pleasure was ours, @anlauto ! Btw, I snapped a great pic of you two, it appears on Day 2 in Carlisle thread, 2nd page. :D

Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 05:24:26 AM
My prize was just meeting @Cuda Cody & @J-Code Jeni   :banana: :banana: :banana: Great people.....even if I didn't get my picture posted :crying: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Wow Thanks @J-Code Jeni ...I look better in pictures than I thought  ......I quickly looked at that thread the night I got home.....but I guess I must have missed that pictures or a dozen or so of the pictures.... :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

J-Code Jeni

No doubt @anlauto there's so much to look at & catch up on from the big event!  We searched for you & agreed not to leave until we met you in-person. Thanks again for your time, we know you were working & very busy.

AARuFAST

farmboy70

Thanks to everyone who voted for my cars. Makes the work worth while. :ohyeah:
Dave

Rev-It-Up

Congratulations @farmboy70 ! Beautiful Challenger!
Rev-It-Up

71340RT

Sorry for the slow reply. I have made the move from cc.com and have started to post and read. I have got a award 2 years in a row there with my B5 2009 challenger RT classic.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Cuda Cody

Nice job @71340RT    :clapping:  Looking good!!!

Quote from: 71340RT on January 14, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
Sorry for the slow reply. I have made the move from cc.com and have started to post and read. I have got a award 2 years in a row there with my B5 2009 challenger RT classic.

Chryco Psycho

Glad to see you here finally  Jeff & congrats on the win too  :bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

Actually I think any member that made it to Carlisle was a winner , what a fun time last year !!

71340RT

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 14, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
Glad to see you here finally  Jeff & congrats on the win too  :bigthumb:
Glad to be here and can't wait for Carlisle 2018 as I'm going again this year.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 14, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Actually I think any member that made it to Carlisle was a winner , what a fun time last year !!

Let me echo that statement!

Thankfully the rain ended early Friday morning, and it was a blast from there on out.   :banana: