Main Menu

Brewer's Performance---Carlisle !

Started by anlauto, June 29, 2022, 02:32:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Shipping is getting Expensive!!
Orders for FREE DELIVERY to CARLISLE must be received & paid for by 12 PM EST on July 8, 2022! (No COD)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

captcolour

I'm having Stephens bring me front fenders for my '69 Road Runner to avoid paying shipping.

anlauto

I'm having Richard, our very own @69BFan bring me some AMD, along with many other items to avoid shipping... :banana:

Be sure to check out his thread https://forum.e-bodies.org/deals-coupons-vendor-specials-and-product-reviews/16/carlisle-2022-parts-delivery/25526/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

69BFan

Guys and girls, we will have an assortment of package trays, seat dividers, molded hood pads, etc that are difficult and expensive to ship.  If your attending the show and need to pickup something like that, please let me know as to color or style, etc so that it is brought to the show.  Heading over to AMD on Tuesday to pickup a variety of pieces.  We start packing on July 7th and leave on the 10th late in the evening, so time is quickly approaching for the show.  Space is very tight, but we will always try to take care of pre-orders for the sake of filling the order and space. 

I know that the fuel and other expenses are going to possibly hurt the event in all aspects.  But please support everyone who is attending the event whether it be Carlisle Events, someone bringing a car for display, the various vendors, etc.  Everyone have safe travels and enjoy the event!!!!

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

Quote from: 69BFan on June 30, 2022, 08:55:40 AM
Guys and girls, we will have an assortment of package trays, seat dividers, molded hood pads, etc that are difficult and expensive to ship.  If your attending the show and need to pickup something like that, please let me know as to color or style, etc so that it is brought to the show.  Heading over to AMD on Tuesday to pickup a variety of pieces.  We start packing on July 7th and leave on the 10th late in the evening, so time is quickly approaching for the show.  Space is very tight, but we will always try to take care of pre-orders for the sake of filling the order and space. 

I know that the fuel and other expenses are going to possibly hurt the event in all aspects.  But please support everyone who is attending the event whether it be Carlisle Events, someone bringing a car for display, the various vendors, etc.  Everyone have safe travels and enjoy the event!!!!

Thanks,
Richard

I'll take one of each for a Cuda and a Demon in black :D