Main Menu

Carlisle 2022 Parts Delivery

Started by 69BFan, June 14, 2022, 09:23:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

Carlisle is quickly approaching and we are in the final stages of putting our inventory in place for the show.  Inventory and product availability is still a major concern for all of us.  If any of you should have any special request for show delivery of product, please reach out to me so that we can attempt to fill your needs. 

We deal with all of the major suppliers and manufacturers and can offer great pricing with actual product and manufacturing knowledge of the various pieces.  Some of the various vendors that we offer product from includes:  ACC, AMD, AMK, AMS, Dales Cuda Shop, ECS, FDC, Herb's, Hoffman's Winners Circle, Lectric Limited, Legendary Interiors, Metro Rubber, Precision Gaskets, Quirey Quality Design, REM, Right Stuff Detailing, Steele Rubber, Southwest, Stephens Performance, Trim Parts and a variety of others.  Whether it be sheet metal to carpet to engine hardware, we can bring it to the show for you.  This can be a huge price savings for shipping items like package trays, seat dividers and other larger items can be just stupid dollars for a package only weighing a couple pounds.

Here is a small listing for the product that we will be bringing to the show:

70-74 Cuda & Challenger Rear Window Louver Kit with Hardware:  $850.00
Challenger Wheel Opening Trim:  $225.00 per Set
Cuda Wheel Opening Trim:  $225.00 per Set
Antenna Package:  $150.00 per Kit
70 AAR Cuda Front and Rear Spoiler Package with Hardware:  $325.00
AAR & TA Correct Hood Pin Mounting Kit, Specify Body Type:  $69.00 per Kit
Stainless Steel Hood Pin Mounting Kits, Specify Lanyard Length:  $38.00 per Kit
70-74 Challenger Exhaust Tips:  $240.00 per Pair
70-74 Cuda Exhaust Tips:  $210.00 per Pair
TA &  AAR Exhaust Tips:  $285.00 per Pair
70-74 E-Body Resonator, 11-12-69 Date Code:  $55.00 Each
70-74 E-Body Muffler Heat Shields:  $75.00 per Pair
ACC Carpet:  $155.00 per Kit add $65.00 for Mass Backing; must be ordered by June 30th for Delivery to the Show
70-74 Cuda & Challenger Door Lock Strikers, Correct Star Patterns and Washers:  $35.00 per Pair
70-74 E-Body Correct Length and Style Seat Studs and Nuts, Four of Each:  $28.00 per Kit
70-71 Cuda Rim Blow Center Cap "Fish" Emblem:  $35.00
71-71 Cuda Rim Blow Center Cap including Fish Emblem:  $195.00
Door Seals:  $85.00 per Pair
Roof Rail Seals:  $89.00 per Set
Basic Weatherstrip Set of Doors, Roof Rail and Trunk Seal:  $175.00 per Kit
Top Cat Window Felts:  $225.00 per Set
Glove Box:  $20.00
Firewall Insulation:  $34.00 per Kit
Kick Panel Insulation:  $18.00 per Kit
Under Dash Insulation:  $17.00 per Kit
Trunk Divider:  $18.00 Each
Package Tray:  $25.00 without Speakers, $50.00 with Speakers:  Specify Color
Headliners, Must Specify Color and Number of Bows:  $95.00
Sun Visors, Specify Color and Grain Material:  $125.00 per Pair
Trunk Mats:  $65.00 standard rubber mat
Molded Factory Style Hood Pad Insulation:  $95.00
Fuel Tank Pad:  $15.00 factory waffled tar paper as original
Fresh Air Oval Air Filter:  $110.00
Correct Stenciled and Grooved Heater Hose Kits:  $75.00 standard & $80.00 for AC equipped
Hemi Oil Pan:  $165.00
402 Oil Pan:  $185.00
Shaker Base Plate Hood Seal:  $75.00
TA & AAR Hood Seal:  $45.00
70-71 OE Correct Positive Battery Cables:  $145.00
70-71 OE Correct Negative Battery Cables:  $85.00
Date Coded OEM Style Plug Wires:  $75.00

We can also provide all of the Dale's Cuda Shop stripe kits and will have some complete exhaust systems on hand as well for you to check out.

We will be located in our usual location which is right next to Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143.  Please contact me directly at the contact information list as listed below.

Even if you should not purchase anything, stop by and introduce yourself.

Thanks,
Richard
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

cuda hunter

Would you or Dale's happen to carry any m46 stripe kits? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

69BFan

@cuda hunter, let me see if we have the patterns in our inventory.  May be a day or so to dig through them.  I know that Mike from Performance Car Graphics advertises as having some of the colors available.  He will be at the show as well.

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

cuda hunter

I'm into a set.  red and white.

If you come up with a blue and white I would purchase that also.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Nepagarage

Do you carry any glass? Needing a windshield for a 70 challenger prefer clear but ok with tinted. Classic Industries right now has the OER for $179.........and $445 shipping!!!! Also could use a right fender for the same car, prefer AMD. Thanks

69BFan

@cuda hunter, I am unable to do anything with the stripe kit for your Cuda with the M46 option.  Reach out to Mike's staff at Performance Car Graphics and he can take care of the stripe kit for you.  I am pretty sure that he can bring it to Carlisle as they will be there as well.

@Nepagarage, I can do both the clear windshield and right front fender for the 70 Challenger.  I am 53 miles from the AMD location, so I am heading over next week to pickup other pieces as well.  I will private message you on pricing for those pieces. 

I will also have some scratch and dent pieces from AMD that I will be bringing as well.  Limited availability and some of the pieces have been discontinued or has been on back order for a long period, so these pieces will be on a first come, first serve situation.

Thanks,
Richard

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration