Main Menu

Carlisle 2023 - who`s going?

Started by torredcuda, February 08, 2023, 05:03:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

torredcuda

I plan on being there.  :banana:   :drinkingbud:
I have my usual plans - arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning, staying at Holiday Inn Express New Cumberland, towing the Barracuda down and driving it to the show.   :burnout:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cuda hunter

I should be arriving Thursday morning and combing the early deals.
Leave Sunday evening after there is no one left on the field. 
I actually like gathering a few parts that are in the trash.  All the other vendors send their kids around to pick up any parts laying around and I like to feel like a kid again, so I partake in the free stuff.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Rdchallenger

I should be there. The Challenger will be making the trek from Cumberland, MD to Carlisle for its 50th birthday. :happybday:

Cuda_mark

I'll be there. My car migh make the trip down as well if it's done in time.

Rich G.

Never missed one yet. One day I'll actually meet you guys.

anlauto

I will be in my regular vending spot outside of building "T" ...always try to get over to the tent a few times....and you can count on a case of good ol' Canadian Coca-Cola :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

72 Challenger

Leaving out the border closures, this is going to be the first year that I will not be attending in ~15 years.

I love Carlisle and will return but I feel like a spontaneous change. Instead of using my normal vacation money towards Carlisle I think I am going to take a how to racing class in an exotic car. It's an experience I have never had and I want to do it before exotic cars become electric.   
Someday I will have a J0b.

Barracuda1

I plan on making my first trip to Carlisle this year.

Spikedog08

Count me in at this point but who knows . . . hopefully I secure a new truck by then or have the current one worked on.   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

purple1

Mary and I plan on going again this year. I'll even throw in the "Drinks are on me" like the last 2 years. I will pack the trailer with water, soda, juice, and any thing else you want (within reason of course). Just let me know in advance if you would like something special, and I will do my best to have it.  :cheers:

Once again we plan on just commuting from home each day we attend.

:wave:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Quote from: purple1 on February 09, 2023, 10:50:00 AM
Mary and I plan on going again this year. I'll even throw in the "Drinks are on me" like the last 2 years. I will pack the trailer with water, soda, juice, and any thing else you want (within reason of course). Just let me know in advance if you would like something special, and I will do my best to have it.  :cheers:

Once again we plan on just commuting from home each day we attend.

:wave:

This is awesome!  @purple1

Spikedog08

We will have the same schedule as usual . . Appears Viperman and Ashley won't be attending the show as he has other priorities.   So we will more than likely cater food in for the club once again so would like ideas as to what would sound good?  The roll ups have been decent the last couple years.  Dodge City is always a good time as well and close to the group of hotels.  Good times . .   :bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

TWS

Will be there as always! P15-P16.  Stop by if you need to get out of the sun, have a seat, grab a water, etc...   :welcome:

anlauto

Quote from: TWS on February 13, 2023, 06:12:08 AM
Will be there as always! P15-P16.  Stop by if you need to get out of the sun, have a seat, grab a water, etc...   :welcome:

That's out by Gate 1 ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration