Main Menu

carlisle vendor space available

Started by cuda hunter, June 17, 2020, 08:24:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

A good fella over on fcbo has 2 more vendor spaces for sale.  80 bucks each.  Includes a vehicle pass with each spot.  I purchased one so I could park in the venue and put my parts into my truck without having to leave and I don't have to pay for outside parking.  Let me know if your interested and I'll put you in touch with him.  Unless your a member of fcbo.  The member is BlueFury361 and this is the link to the thread.  https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/carlisle-2020-official-thread.52036/page-43#post-890731
Post number 849 if anyone is interested. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Lee

Hey, thanks for posting.  Looks like we're gonna be neighbors.  I just bought 'em up. 
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

cuda hunter

Sweet!  I'm section P134.  I will have a silver suburban there and will check in here and there when I find a part to put in the back.  That's the main reason I bought the pass.  parking, entry and parts stash spot.
Are you gonna have some stuff for sale?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Lee

Cool.  I think im P135/136 then.  Red Dodge van.  Yes I am gonna be selling some stuff including a dash frame and dash pad out of a cuda if anyones interested.  And hopefully bringing the Challenger to show. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xghobo

Quote from: Mr Lee on June 25, 2020, 04:10:12 PM
Cool.  I think im P135/136 then.  Red Dodge van.  Yes I am gonna be selling some stuff including a dash frame and dash pad out of a cuda if anyones interested.  And hopefully bringing the Challenger
I might want the dash frame, I will be in spots M72-73.

cuda hunter

Is there a vin tag on the dash?  What color is it?

Mr Lee

Quote from: Xghobo on June 25, 2020, 05:29:17 PM

Quote from: Mr Lee on June 25, 2020, 04:10:12 PM
Cool.  I think im P135/136 then.  Red Dodge van.  Yes I am gonna be selling some stuff including a dash frame and dash pad out of a cuda if anyones interested.  And hopefully bringing the Challenger
I might want the dash frame, I will be in spots M72-73.
Ok come on by then.  Not sure what day im arriving yet

[mention]cuda hunter [/mention]
Sorry, i should have described that better.  Its a dash pad core.  Vinyl is long gone.  Was covered with blue velour when i got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk