Main Menu

E Bodies Banner for Carlisle

Started by 7E-Bodies, October 02, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

:iagree: I'd be interested in pre paying for one to be picked up at Carlisle.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

e_body70

Quote from: anlauto on October 14, 2019, 08:12:34 AM
@Magnumcharger are you listening ? You should design a 50th anniversary E Body banner to sell...I think everybody would want one for their garage...whether it be for our web site or just to celebrate the E Body in general...I think it would be a cool idea....and your artwork is da bomb 8)

:iagree: Robin @Magnumcharger  :yes:

6pack

I just spent the week at Hershey.  There was an antique auto club that had 3 banners for sale.  One was very large and had several color pictures of people looking and walking around at Hershey.  Also there were 2 smaller ones one with just the club's name on it and the other similar to the larger one.  Out of curiosity, I asked the price.  He said $450 for the large and $325 for the small ones.  I was shocked.  I know ours will be more affordable.

7E-Bodies

cuda hunter

banners aren't cheap. I was expecting three hundred if it is a large banner. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

Here's one avenue. Staples and Office Max I think makes them also, not sure on prices. https://www.fedex.com/en-us/printing/banners/indoor.html

Magnumcharger

Good day folks! I see that you'all might be interested in having a banner produced for the 50th anniversary of the E-bodies?! As many of you know, I have been drawing the E-body cars for several years now and made many unique banners for numerous members of E-bodies.org. All of my customers have been very pleased to have their cars immortalized in the style that I produce. If someone in this group would like to step up and have this artwork commissioned, I would be very happy to make the neatest design you've ever seen! And I can also get you a very good deal on various sizes of banners, produced on Heavy-Duty 16 ounce vinyl with stitched edges, printed with with UV protected ink, and with metal grommets installed.
Here's a couple of samples of my work!
Thanks,
Robin McQueen

YellowThumper

Quote from: Brads70 on October 02, 2019, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: benlavigne on October 02, 2019, 04:57:27 PM
I'd love to get an e-bodies banner!
Maybe make a 50th-anniversary special ...

Ben

:iagree:   :yes:

:)  :bigthumb: :iagree:

My wife works at a graphics lab. Banners, wraps, portraits,  etc...
High end to low end depending on requirements.
I will show her the banner that @CudaMoparRay showed in fall fling pics to get a general cost.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

7E-Bodies

Looking forward to results, thanks.