Main Menu

I need some guidance with the show

Started by Jocigar, June 11, 2019, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Quote from: Jocigar on June 13, 2019, 07:26:04 AM

:thankyou: for all help and advise folks!

what sound proofing brand ?

Carpet source and is this always black?

I have white interior option, I will eventually need to figure out how far the white extends.. door panels should also be white?
With a white interior you will have a black carpet. Along with black kick panels, dash pad and package shelf. Colored interiors got matching carpet, like red carpet with a red interior, but that is not the case with white.
I'd recommend ACC carpets. Go with their "mass backed" option and you won't need to worry about sound/heat proofing products like Dyno mat on your floor under the carpet as the formed rubber backing of the mass backed ACC carpet takes care of that just fine!
Order ACC through Rock Auto with the E body.org 5% discount code and it will be drop shipped right to your door and you probably won't find a better price ( though it always is good to shop around to make sure).  Unboxing it immediately after it arrives to make sure it's ok and to lay it out flat to keep folds and wrinkles from setting in, which is a risk if you leave it rolled up in the shipping box for long.
I used ACC mass backed carpet in my convertible and although it was more work to install than the standard carpet, the results were well worth it!