Rev-It-Up

Very cool!!

Rev-It-Up

Pixie_Duster

I can has one??

m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-Code Jeni

I was so hoping the Demon would be here! Good on you, Mopar, for bringing it to your dedicated fan base!  It sounded awesome!! :banana: :banana:

Voodoo Child

Those god awful fender flares! :barf: I'm sorry I'll stick with my Hellcat.

ec_co

of course they would bring a B5 .... a color they said would not be available until Q1 '18 ......
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Is that the angle and light or are the flares a different color , ugh

GrandpaKevin

Love the performance.

HATE the generic JC Whitney flares.... :thumbdown:

J-Code Jeni

I think the color change you're seeing is just the angle, the paint looks consistent when standing up close.

The flares enable the car to have a wider body & wider tires therefore, better handling. I don't dig them but, I understand the Hellcat could hook up better so, wider tires will correct for that.

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on July 14, 2017, 08:56:36 PM
I think the color change you're seeing is just the angle, the paint looks consistent when standing up close.

The flares enable the car to have a wider body & wider tires therefore, better handling. I don't dig them but, I understand the Hellcat could hook up better so, wider tires will correct for that.

Thank you for that correction on the color, that is good to hear.

Shoooter

blown motor

Quote from: Voodoo Child on July 14, 2017, 03:51:30 PM
Those god awful fender flares! :barf: I'm sorry I'll stick with my Hellcat.

:iagree: on the flares. Can't afford one anyway.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

the flares cover some incredible meat under the body , badly needed extra rubber but I agree the flares could  have been designed to look better IMO
the Hellcat is available with the same wide body pkg & a lot bigger tires under there too .

ViperMan

I finally got to take a close look at those awful marker lights on the front fenders - it looks like a one-piece lens that "bends" into the fender flare.
So they took the time to have unique lamp housings made, but not the time to have unique fenders made.   :unbelievable: