Main Menu

***Is Dodge City Big Enough?***

Started by Bullitt-, March 17, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

My previous two trips to Carlisle the group met for supper Saturday night at Dodge City.
I enjoyed the food, it's reasonably priced & accessible but both times we filled their one larger dinning room to capacity & beyond.

:thinking:
It's looking to me this may be an Epic sized crowd this time. Should we be looking at other options?

:dunno:
What say  @ViperMan ... any suggestions
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Yes plans are definitely in the works . . . Going to be epic!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

Wade,

If you recall, we pretty much were the only ones at Dodge city last year. (maybe we scared the rest off)   ::)

Still, you would have most people in the big private dining area, and the rest would be disconnected eating in another area. Not the best situation, but put me at the disconnected table.   :looney:

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 18, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
Wade,

If you recall, we pretty much were the only ones at Dodge city last year. (maybe we scared the rest off)   ::)

Still, you would have most people in the big private dining area, and the rest would be disconnected eating in another area. Not the best situation, but put me at the disconnected table.   :looney:

Guys im pretty sure we are brewing up different plans this year and Viperboy will be filling us in soon as all is set in stone.  Going to be epic and something not to miss! 

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Someone poke Viperman and tell him to get in here!    :pokeeye: 

ViperMan

Be calm, my children.

The ViperMan has plans. In due time, I will share.

We will not be visiting Dodge City this year. We are doing something else...

...and I'm gonna blow your freakin' minds...   :vipermanhiding:

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

MOPAR FANATIC

:pokeeye:  :Stirring: I'LL take a stab at it.viperman's whipping up a PIG ROAST.at the Holiday inn Express parking lot.make it good VIPERMAN.I'M COMING THIS YAER.  :veryexcited:

Cuda Cody

Knowing ViperMan, whatever it is it's going to be awesome!   :banana:

MEK-Dangerous

Knowing Viperman, there will be his homemade beer involved too.   

Just to let the rest of you know...He makes some awesome beer.    :cheers:

Brads70

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 20, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
:pokeeye:  :Stirring: I'LL take a stab at it.viperman's whipping up a PIG ROAST.at the Holiday inn Express parking lot.make it good VIPERMAN.I'M COMING THIS YAER.  :veryexcited:

Great idea, I'd love that!  :bradsthumb:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Brads70 on March 20, 2017, 04:02:38 PM
Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 20, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

Great idea, I'd love that!  :bradsthumb:

:stayinlane: brad,you have to make it this year,iv'e been saying it for years,it's happening this year thanks to ol M E K.,Gonna help me out always wanted to meet you and followed youe car,heck i would love a ride in that sublime chally,if you can't make it with the car do it anyway you can,it's been many years since im makking this happen and want it to be the best ever.also hoping CHRKO NEI CAN MAKE IT THIS THIS YEAR.Aways listen neil to what ya have to say,valuable member here.need to rap with ya there if i have my 71 chally build right/wrong.built it quite a few years ago.would have to dig out the specs.mostly mopar performance prts,still on the engine stannd short blocked out.anyway brad do what ya gotta do,make it happen :cheers:

ViperMan

There will be homebrew this weekend - one special enough that I've already made the first, experimental batch.  :)

It is however NOT part of the dinner plans...  :)  At least not yet - not sure if I'll have time along with everything ELSE I'm planning to brew lots of beer, too.   :vipermanhiding: