Main Menu

Make sure you register for the club

Started by cuda hunter, April 18, 2021, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I know there were a few members that were at the show last year and didn't register under ebodies.org. 
Just wanted to throw out a reminder to everyone that they should register under our club so we can show how large we have gotten and maybe pick up the largest club award. 

I'm registered with the club so I assume I will be getting a spot right around the tent? 

Are we getting a tent this year? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

captcolour

Is there a way to register a vendor slot under the club?

cuda hunter

Not that I could see.  But I'm new to the Carlisle thing, so..... maybe someone else knows something?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

69BFan

Vendors registrations do not count towards the  club participation numbers.  I asked about that years ago. 
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Spikedog08

Good question.  I did not know the answer!  I guess it is just the showfield registration  . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

larry4406

How does one register?

Current plans are to attend this year.

cuda hunter

https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

Click on the first picture on the left.  Showfield registration

Make sure you pick your club when you register. 

66/72rab

I don't think the Carlisle website will let you register for the show field without specifying a club.
1966 Plymouth Fury III Convertible
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 / 4SPD
1973 Mercury Cougar XR7 Convertible
2015 Mustang Convertible

Spikedog08

Quote from: 66/72rab on May 25, 2021, 05:55:09 PM
I don't think the Carlisle website will let you register for the show field without specifying a club.

It is just an option to register for a club affiliation . . Our club had the third largest registration last year and we got a banner for our attendance numbers! 

cuda hunter

3rd place!  Pretty good.  Let's see if we can beat that this year. 

Who was first and second. 

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on May 26, 2021, 05:23:04 AM

It is just an option to register for a club affiliation . . Our club had the third largest registration last year and we got a banner for our attendance numbers!

Just imagine if the Canadians were there ! :1place:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on May 26, 2021, 08:38:32 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on May 26, 2021, 05:23:04 AM

Just imagine if the Canadians were there ! :1place:

I wish you all were coming!  Still 6 weeks out . . maybe it will happen? 

cuda hunter

Looks like my showfield spot is G203.  Tent will be in the middle of the isle again I suspect. 

Also using N5 in the vendor section.  Anyone else get their numbers?   

Poolshark314

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 15, 2021, 08:37:11 PM
Looks like my showfield spot is G203.  Tent will be in the middle of the isle again I suspect. 

Also using N5 in the vendor section.  Anyone else get their numbers?

@cuda hunter I'm G210 but not 100% going yet. Been slacking on figuring out lodging or if it'll be a single day trip
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD