Main Menu

Carlisle talks about lawsuit and challenges

Started by Spikedog08, June 23, 2020, 12:17:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rich G.

I was at the Spring Carlisle and I think they did as good a job as they could spreading things out where they could especially in the food court where people would be close to each other. You have to use your head and if you feel uncomfortable in a situation you can put your mask on if you feel it necessary. I'll say this, I felt a lot more comfortable there then at the Home Depot or supermarket!

anlauto

Kinda surprised they're asking for money in that video.. I would think after 50 years in the business...they have some money....more than me at least... :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

formula_s

Quote from: Rich G. on June 23, 2020, 01:08:23 PM
I was at the Spring Carlisle and I think they did as good a job as they could spreading things out where they could especially in the food court where people would be close to each other. You have to use your head and if you feel uncomfortable in a situation you can put your mask on if you feel it necessary. I'll say this, I felt a lot more comfortable there THAN at the Home Depot or supermarket!

Fixed it for you.

Ric

Quote from: anlauto on June 23, 2020, 01:48:38 PM
Kinda surprised they're asking for money in that video.. I would think after 50 years in the business...they have some money....more than me at least... :rofl:
I agree 100% with this.... times are tough... :dunno: