Main Menu

Only 1 WEEK !!!!

Started by anlauto, September 14, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cordodge

I'm starting to plan for it, first time can't wait

71-440

I hope to make it. Talked to my wife about it. She asked me if I would drive the Challenger there.
I explained to her that would cost me several hundred dollars in fuel, Paint chips, speeding tickets, jail time (road rage) etc.
I would trailer it if funds allow.

We'll see.
Joe

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

Quote from: 71-440 on February 17, 2019, 07:26:36 PM
I hope to make it. Talked to my wife about it. She asked me if I would drive the Challenger there.
I explained to her that would cost me several hundred dollars in fuel, Paint chips, speeding tickets, jail time (road rage) etc.
I would trailer it if funds allow.

We'll see.

Weeeeeeell, SOME of those costs are avoidable...  :)

I'm slowly turning in to a nervous wreck, and realizing I have 100 days left to put this car back together isn't helping matters any!!!  My to-do list doesn't seem to be getting much shorter!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cordodge

All booked, We are staying at the Scottish Inn in comberland not to far away. I paid for onsite trailer parking as well, registered under E bodies. Org. Be great to meet some guys I never had the chance too.

anlauto

Man did that time fly by  :veryexcited: won't be long now :)

GoodysGotaCuda

I'll try to make easier to spot me out there by wearing these shirts. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

7E-Bodies

@anlauto sure wish I could be there.  I'd like to meet you, Alan. My 82 year old father has been recently scheduled for bypass surgery 7/11.  Family calls and I gladly answer. I was there in 2017 and l can't wait to return. Enjoy and thanks for your help.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on July 08, 2019, 05:00:53 PM
@anlauto sure wish I could be there.  I'd like to meet you, Alan. My 82 year old father has been recently scheduled for bypass surgery 7/11.  Family calls and I gladly answer. I was there in 2017 and l can't wait to return. Enjoy and thanks for your help.

I can't get over the health care system in the States....You guys can get bypass surgeries at the 7/11?  We have to wait months, even years to get it done at a hospital... All our 7/11's are good for is the Slurpees  :D