Main Menu

Received my Official Carlisle Featured Vehicle Invitation...

Started by 76orangewagon, May 24, 2021, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

Well I've never been to Carlisle but it looks like I'm going this year, it most likely be the only year the Cuda makes it so if you want o see this car in person this may be your only chance...At least while I own it. I just received this email titled:
Your Carlisle Events Featured Vehicle application has been approved for the
2021 Chrysler Nationals
Celebrate '71

Poolshark314

Awesome! I remember seeing something about them celebrating the 50th for '71 cars. Still considering going
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Brads70

76orangewagon

Quote from: Brads70 link=topic=2160q6.msg264746#msg264746 date=1621899726
Beautiful Cuda! Wish I could go!  :pullinghair: :madashell:
Wonder if the border will be open by then ?

anlauto

Well deserving car for sure :worship: unfortunately, even though our spots are paid for, I highly doubt the borders will be open by then, even if they are, the restrictions returning home would be too strict  to make it worth while. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1ownr

Brads70

Quote from: 76orangewagon on May 24, 2021, 04:50:15 PM
Quote from: Brads70 link=topic=2160q6.msg264746#msg264746 date=1621899726
Beautiful Cuda! Wish I could go!  :pullinghair: :madashell:
Wonder if the border will be open by then ?

I doubt it unfortunately  :verymad: Really missing my family in SC too.

cuda hunter

I can't wait to check this car out!  That is a beautiful ride! 

Which display are you going to be in?   Behind ropes? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

JS29

76orangewagon

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 25, 2021, 05:57:35 AM
I can't wait to check this car out!  That is a beautiful ride! 

Which display are you going to be in?   Behind ropes?

From what I've been told it will be in T building, behind ropes. I'm not a show mirrors kind of guy but it was recommended that I get 3 or 4 so that people can view the undercarriage. 

cuda hunter

The mirrors will sure help out folks being able to see the awesome amount of detail put into the car. 
Glad it's gonna be there!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

:iagree: It will make a statement, On what detail you and Mike Ross did to your car!  :lookatthat:

76orangewagon

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 29, 2021, 08:17:39 AM
The mirrors will sure help out folks being able to see the awesome amount of detail put into the car. 
Glad it's gonna be there!

Last week walking around Mecum looking at all the High Dollar restorations I actually realized how "Right" my car was or should I say theirs weren't. I saw several "rattle can" hood latches and wrong fasteners that I wouldn't expect to see on high dollar cars, I guess they were just counting on the rarity of the car not attention to detail to bring the money.