Main Menu

Save 20% ends TODAY!

Started by Spikedog08, January 03, 2022, 07:42:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

I just purchased showfield tickets for this years Chrysler at Carlisle and saved 20%!  Sale ends today at 5:00 EST!  Remember to select E-Bodies.org as your club!   Less than 200 days til the show!

:banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I wonder if the border will still be open by then ?  :canada: :unitedstates:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on January 03, 2022, 08:25:47 AM

What are the rules now?   Have to be tested to return?   :huh:

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 03, 2022, 08:36:52 AM
Quote from: anlauto on January 03, 2022, 08:25:47 AM

What are the rules now?   Have to be tested to return?   :huh:

To be honest, I don't even know, the rules change daily it seems...They just announced today that ALL schools are closed, and kids are going back to on line learning, which means we're headed to another shut down, just as I figured.. :('
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Filthy Filbert

Couple months ago, you had to be fully vaccinated, AND have a recent negative Covid test in order to go into Canada from the US.

But, as you said, the rules seem to change daily.

Poolshark314

Thanks for the reminder Dave! Just got my ticket. Did it after 5pm and still got the discount so some other folks might still have a chance
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

blown motor

Current rules for returning Canadians is a negative PCR test taken within 72 hrs of crossing. No quarantine if you are fully vaccinated, otherwise 14 day quarantine I think, but it might be 10 days now. Foreign nationals entering must be fully vaccinated.
I feel that the border will not be shut down again because so many people are now vaccinated and Omicron is not causing the hospitalizations that we saw previously.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on January 03, 2022, 03:27:06 PM
Current rules for returning Canadians is a negative PCR test taken within 72 hrs of crossing. No quarantine if you are fully vaccinated, otherwise 14 day quarantine I think, but it might be 10 days now. Foreign nationals entering must be fully vaccinated.
I feel that the border will not be shut down again because so many people are now vaccinated and Omicron is not causing the hospitalizations that we saw previously.

I know my niece came for Christmas and just had to be tested to return I believe.  I certainly hope to see our Canadian friends this year! 

Chryco Psycho

I will not be there , cannot enter the US  :Thud: