Main Menu

'72 Challenger beast

Started by ec_co, February 10, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Not for me, but someone loved it enough to put some time in to make.  But why not paint it?  Or is that the paint?  :huh:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Moparman82

If it was mopar powered on a ramcharger frame, I would be more into it
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Markp

I kind of like it not going to lie. It would be pretty cool all painted looking nice pulling into a car show and seeing the faces of other mopar guys.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

cuda hunter

I would prefer to hit the mud bog with that thing.   Paint it brown. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

turbostang7

I've never understood the appeal of this. There are tons of Camaros done up the same way where I am originally from.
oh well, it takes all kinds to make this hobby great I suppose.

anlauto

Has something to do with a lot of beer :drunk: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on February 12, 2017, 07:05:16 AM
Has something to do with a lot of beer :drunk: :drinkingbud:
Yep and it also looks to actually be a 73 or 74 based on the impact bmpr setup. They don't seem to have hacked it up too much and it's in half decent shape according to the photos. Giving it Chevy guts may be the least expensive way to get there, but it's just not right.  :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70chall440

I have seen far worse. Sure it sucks that it is an Ebody, but better than laying out in the weeds somewhere rusting away.
Mopar or no car!!!

Burdar

I saw that maybe 5 years ago sitting across the street from the Hawkeye Downs race track in Cedar Rapids.  I think I took a picture of it at the time just because it was so strange. Looked like it was in decent shape though.

I drove through Clarence a little over a week ago but didn't notice it.  Thein Motors in Clarence, Iowa.  That's where dad bought the Challenger.  The dealership is now a bowling alley. 

JS29

Quote from: Moparman82 on February 10, 2017, 10:35:38 PM
If it was mopar powered on a ramcharger frame, I would be more into it
:iagree: