Main Menu

1967 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe Brown RWD Automatic

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 08, 2022, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

RzeroB

Turbine-Bronze ... is a great looking color!! Anyone else beside me like those Gen II fastbacks??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

jimynick

" Anyone else beside me like those Gen II fastbacks??"  Yeah, me!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

I do!  I have one and drive it every week. 

Turbine is an awesome color !
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

This 1967 barracuda is one of the best you'll ever see the color is superb the motor is a 360 magnum crate motor brand new and transmission differential has over 400 hp this car is a must see to appreciate disc brakes all the way around Brand new American mags and tires It's a two owner car the father and son they spent thousands of dollars into this car it has less than 1000 miles on the drive train the paint is absolutely gorgeous the interior is all original believe it or not the headliner the seats door panels all original it never been in any accidents body is straight and solid no rust whatsoever it's been garage kept since the day came home 1967 sounds amazing when you start it just the rumbling of the engine driving on the street You can feel the power this car drives smooth and straight when people see the car they give me thumbs up I only take it to car shows I'd get a lot of compliments it is well built well done please do not hesitate if you want any more information I have a stacks of bills and receipts that goes with this car good luck whoever buys his car they will be truly happy with this car If you'd like I can FaceTime you walk around the whole car from front too back inside the motor compartment whatever you want thank you and good luck
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee