Main Menu

1968 BO29 Hemi Cuda

Started by MasonDaniel7, December 13, 2020, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

Those Super Stocks are one of my all time favorite Mopars! :yes:

Mopsquad

How do you price these things?  $200,000? I guess it would attract an extremely specific crowd or maybe museum.

jimynick

At $200,000 a race Cuda should come with a race hemi. That's just my  :alan2cents:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

6bblgt

Quote from: jimynick on December 15, 2020, 08:17:49 PM
At $200,000 a race Cuda should come with a race hemi. That's just my  :alan2cents:

QuoteThis Hemi Cuda has the following equipment.
426 cu inch Hemi Engine
Cross Ram Quads

:dunno:

jimynick

Quote from: 6bblgt on December 15, 2020, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: jimynick on December 15, 2020, 08:17:49 PM

QuoteThis Hemi Cuda has the following equipment.
426 cu inch Hemi Engine
Cross Ram Quads

:dunno:

Since retirement, this Cuda has been used mainly for shows.  It has a rebuilt 426 Hemi motor that would not be competitive by todays standards.  It is more for nostalgia than speed. "
Yep, saW that. Did you see this? "

floorit426

Yeah, I would be a little disappointed in hearing it fire up, if it doesn't have the crackle of a 12.5:1 or more  motor.

6bblgt

I took the ad to read - that a retired in 1988 HEMI Barracuda is NOT competitive today  (regardless of how fresh the engine is)   :takealook:   compression isn't listed

chassis / suspension / power / $$ to be competitive - have all changed significantly in 22 years

jimynick

You know, you could be just as right as I; who knows? I took it as a disclaimer that while it had a hemi in it, that said hemi was just a runner, period. Having said all that, I'd be happy to have it in whatever state of tune it is!  :cheers: