Main Menu

1969 Dodge Dart GTS 383 CA craigs

Started by mopartaz, July 18, 2020, 07:36:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Good looking Dart. The non stock road wheels look good on it.
Sheldon

xx88man

It's a real good looking Dart. Am I the only one that thinks this is below market value?   :dunno:
Keep yer foot in it

6bblgt

I don't think it is COOL enough to grab the attention of someone with $30K to spend wanting an old car

& the a-body fans wanting a numbers big-block Dart aren't going to want color & 4-1/2" bolt pattern changes for $30K 

HUSTLESTUFF

That's a friend of mine.  I haven't seen the car for a while but was very straight and rust free to start.  I bought a 69 383 Green white interior from his brother but it has a little rust in trunk.  On my list to do.

cudamadd

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6bblgt on July 18, 2020, 10:41:36 PM
I don't think it is COOL enough to grab the attention of someone with $30K to spend wanting an old car

& the a-body fans wanting a numbers big-block Dart aren't going to want color & 4-1/2" bolt pattern changes for $30K

Along with a color change...

RUNCHARGER

I agree but there are enough green Darts in the world already and the bbp disc brakes are a nice addition if you drive the car as well. For a lot of driver guys the changes would be a wash I think. 340 Darts are much better cars anyway of course.
Sheldon

headejm

:iagree: 1969 / 1970 Dart w/ 340 and 4-speed.  :ohyeah:

Matt M

I was starting to get excited about this car until I read the color change......
Man I love factory Black cars

I would trade my V-Code FC-7 RR for one

Sellers remorse here....LOL

Matt M