Main Menu

1970 AAR Cuda, EW1, 4 spd,

Started by LoStHeMi, September 10, 2024, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mtull

JH27N0B

Ad is like that one I posted the other day for a 71 V code Challenger on eBay that looks like a scam.   And like a 71 V code roadrunner on eBay someone started a thread recently on Moparts about.  I bet if someone did a photo search they'd find the pictures of the AAR came from an old BaT listing.  :alan2cents:
Says it's in North Carolina but a Benz in the background has California plates.  One feedback seller.
Run forest run.

headejm

@JH27N0B Is your V-code currently listed somewhere?

JH27N0B

Quote from: headejm on September 10, 2024, 04:36:49 PM@JH27N0B Is your V-code currently listed somewhere?
It's still in the for sale section here somewhere. Other than that no.
I got nowhere running ads, and ran out of patience for the few time waster clowns who responded to my ads, Richard Rawlings wannabes whose first question is always what's the lowest you'll take, and picture collectors who won't spend 10 seconds acknowledging they received pictures after I spend time emailing pics and describing the car in my response to their inquiry. That's 98% of what I got in the way of responses.
The one in the scam eBay ad wasn't mine.
I decided to try BaT before resigning myself to the fact I won't be able to sell the car, but even that is on hold as after they accepted it, they didn't like all my pictures as they want pictures under 2 months old.
And I'd contacted Volo auto museum about consignment and got no response.  6 weeks later, after I'd submitted and got accepted by BaT, they contacted me. Too late!
So I have another project I need to find time for to swap a car here in my garage for it in storage an hour away so I can have it home and take it out multiple times taking and organizing 1000 pictures and submitting them until BaT is happy with them.  Winter will be here too soon for me to do this now, so I have that as an April project.

cuda hunter

Someone call the phone number.
Maybe we can see what the fender tag is or if it is even real. 

I would think it's possibly a scam. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

Here's the roadrunner listing:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/356014012331

And the Challenger:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/387358217103

Same general format.  Call the number encrypted in those listings (same number in all these listings) and I bet you get some story from the seller they will sell it directly to you to save the eBay fees, just send him a deposit in Bitcoin or an Apple gift card!

TX9AAR

This AAR was listed on EBay earlier this summer