Main Menu

1970 CHALLENGER RT 383, AUTO, ICE COLD A/C, FULLY RESTORED

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 15, 2021, 12:23:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Mr Lee

C'mon.  $120k?  Seriously?  What is this car really gonna sell for? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

Half that....Can't blame a guy for trying to re-coup some of the money invested...might take awhile to find a buyer at that price.  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Lee

Quote from: anlauto on April 15, 2021, 05:59:39 AM
Half that....Can't blame a guy for trying to re-coup some of the money invested...might take awhile to find a buyer at that price.  :dunno:

And don't get me wrong, the car is beautiful, but I agree. 

And he used "corvette" fender covers when he put in the engine so I would automatically deduct $10k for that. 
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

What happened to the left door around the latch, besides the painted screw's and latches. Wrong console. I stoped looking after that.  :alan2cents:

cuda hunter

Woah!  That vin is jacked.  Even I can see there are issues with that.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

All the stamps appear to be correct on the car   Seems to have a lot of documentation.

The numbers on the vin tag are too small. Too neat.    Am I seeing that correctly? 

Fender tag appears to be correct and not a restamp. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

headejm

I hope it sells for that price. That would mean my car would be worth about $150K!!!!  :veryexcited:

JS29

@cuda hunter Ya that VIN tag doesn't look right to me ether. Could have something to do with a dash pad in incident.  :alan2cents: