Main Menu

1970 Challenger RT

Started by Cudaspeak, July 06, 2021, 08:28:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudaspeak

For Sale.  1970 Dodge Challenger RT.  U Code 440, 4speed, 4:10 Dana Super Track Pack.  Matching numbers engine, Trans, and Dana.   Genuine Plumb Crazy, with black interior, RT side stripe, hood blackout, and vinyl top.  New tires, battery, hoses, belts, spark plugs.  Very good summer driver.  It has one repaint with the usual chips and scratches.  A true JS23U0E car.  No build sheet but has the original fender tag.  Asking 38K or best offer.  Number 248-844-5644, or Email markimbronone@att.net

dhh

JH27N0B

248 is the area code for near Detroit.  If the car is solid that seems like a great deal.

1 Wild R/T

248 is Wayne County Michigan...

dhh

Quote from: JH27N0B on July 06, 2021, 08:41:19 AM
248 is the area code for near Detroit.  If the car is solid that seems like a great deal.
Agreed! Most plum crazy cars you see have a different original color.

Cudaspeak

Car is in Rochester Hills MI

erik70rt

Nice!  I would trade my 'vert for that!  I had a U code 4 spd super trak pak once and I sold it.  Regretted that decision ever since. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

JH27N0B

Quote from: dhh on July 06, 2021, 08:43:57 AM
Quote from: JH27N0B on July 06, 2021, 08:41:19 AM
Agreed! Most plum crazy cars you see have a different original color.
Actually plum crazy was one of the most common colors on '70 E bodies.  I don't have the color breakdown %'s handy but it's something like 10%.  Between original FC7 cars and other color ones restored it seems like about 1/3rd of the E bodies you see now are purple!
edit, just looked, according to a breakdown I found,  FC7 was the most common '70 Challenger color.  14% of JH23, 15% JH27, 9% SE, 22% JS23, 23% JS27 and 16% JS29. Second place wasn't even close with FK5 and EB5 having averages in the 8-10% range except for SE's where FK5 was a very popular choice.

7E-Bodies

That'll go for sure. Great price. Hope someone from here gets it.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cudaspeak

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

Mopsquad

Congratulations, not surprised on the quick sale at that price.  Hopefully, it went to a good home.

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cudaspeak

Matt M

I bought this car.
Its a pretty nice original car.
Just needs cleaned up and a few minor details addressed.

I really still want a 1970 Cuda 340 4 Speed, but when a good car comes up I will buy it.

Matt