Main Menu

1970 Coronet Real "N" code 4-speed

Started by C_B5, January 03, 2021, 08:18:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

C_B5

This is MINE and have it posted over on the For B-Bodies Only Forum.

1970 Coronet 500 2-door hardtop.  Basically, a SuperBee with a lot more options.

The car is a real "N" code 383 4-barrel with 4-speed manual transmission and dual exhaust
1 of ONLY 55 built with this combination
A Factory optioned 383-4 barrel, 4-speed pistol grip transmission. Real "N" code "D21" car
ALL Numbers Matching, Fender tag and drivetrain
- Both the engine & trans already Rebuilt.

A western car from central OR, has really nice framerails, floors and a clean body.
The car is a rolling shell ready for bodywork. Have original bodypanels plus comes with reproduction panels and extra sheetmetal.
Have collected up many extra parts, along with pile of new including a New Complete Legendary interior.

Only reason selling is have way too many projects and running out of storage space.
If Interested send a PM. Can provide details and many more pictures.

For details including many pictures check out both links in this post over on the B-Bodies forum:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1970-dodge-coronet-500-real-n-code-383-4-speed.203950/
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1970-dodge-coronet-500-real-n-code-383-4-speed.206750/

JH27N0B

A local friend of mine had one of those.  Survivor car he'd bought in the early 70's that a friend of his who passed away owned.  He was one of these guys who'd always come to local shows as a spectator and talk about the car, but never actually brought the car out.  Finally he did bring it to a show once, it was F8, black interior, pistol grip and even had 450 wheels.  I was impressed!
Anyway I stopped seeing him around 7 or 8 years ago, and then found he had died.  RIP "big John".
Supposedly his brother ended up with the car, hopefully it surfaces again someday as it's the only one like it I've ever seen until seeing this ad.