Main Menu

1970 cuda 340 automatic, sold

Started by E74cuda, March 08, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

E74cuda

This is a nice 1970 cuda 340 automatic that has had the complete original numbers matching drive train rebuilt and or restored with less than 1000 miles on the rebuild. Original carb by Scott Smith, original radiator by Glen Ray. The engine compartment has been refinished in the original color of B7 blue. Complete new suspension, exhaust and brakes. The  black interior is completely original except for the replacement carpet. Original dash pad has no cracks. The body has all of it's original sheet metal and besides dings and dents and a repaint years ago is in nice original condition. The paint is on the weak side so it will need to be refinished at some point. As you can see there's some very light rust on the trunk floor and the lower rear window channel should be looked at before refinishing the exterior. Original mileage is 60701 and has spent all except maybe the first year of it's life in California. New tires and 15x7 rallyes. The car runs and drives very nicely. As we all know trying to find a nice original sheet metal, true numbers matching nicely optioned 1970 cuda isn't easy these days. The car is located near the SF Bay Area in California. Sold, Thanks

Shane Kelley

That looks to be a real nice car. Sounds like all the mechanics are squared away. 

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Hard to find a car much cleaner and looks to be a nice car for a really fair price.   :twothumbsup:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Nice car for anyone I think. I think it looks right priced as well.
Sheldon

Desmond

She's a sweetheart Alan, but you knw I'm allergic to automatics  ;)

superdave

:rubeyes: That fender tag is full for sure! Looks like a pretty good deal. 8)