Main Menu

1970 Cuda Project EBAY

Started by EBODYBEAR, May 30, 2020, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

EBODYBEAR

Hi everyone, has anyone seen the recent 1970 Cuda on Ebay? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Barracuda/324145097671?hash=item4b788dabc7:g:6LYAAOSwr9Rea1ZI
It was also posted on Craigslist a few weeks back. Im on the market for a Cuda Project preferably 70-71, and have been looking for the right project for a while. Let me know what you guys think of this car, and if you know of any other 70-71 Cuda projects that you might have seen. Thanks! 

cuda hunter

There is a thread here about that car.
The owner is very responsive and will send pictures if you ask.
I don't think it's a rebody as he did send the cowl numbers and they appeared to match the vin tag.
Looks like a decent start at 23k. 

Look through the for sale ads and you will find the thread with more commentary.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Where in Ontario are you ? That car is right in Waterdown ON....plan a road trip and check it out....
I don't know whether or not it's a rebody, but it has 71-74 rear frame rails in it NOT 1970... :dunno: but if the numbers are there up top, who cares...likely get it for around $30K CDN  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

whitsend

Yep I had the first thread on this subject. Kinda funny how everyone poopooed me away from this car. Now seems to get glowing reviews.  :unbelievable:  :pokeeye:

cuda hunter

I couldn't get a fender tag pic for the car.  Everything else was available though.   

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: whitsend on May 31, 2020, 03:07:23 PM
Yep I had the first thread on this subject. Kinda funny how everyone poopooed me away from this car. Now seems to get glowing reviews.  :unbelievable:  :pokeeye:

I still don't think it's "glowing" ...I think it's likely a rebody. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I still am not in love with it. Perhaps after eyeballing it in person you could determine that it was worth it, I just wouldn't bid on it without having a real good look at it.
Sheldon