Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 09, 2020, 12:40:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

miketyler

A helluva clean car but $5-10k on the high side I think.

70 Challenger Lover

Beautiful car. I think it's priced just right. Maybe not for a fast sale but you could never build one for anywhere close to that price.

dodj

Looks nice.
Did anyone use those luggage racks back in the day?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

71vert340

I did. Two kids and a dog in the back seat. I had a luggage rack I strapped on because the trunk was full. Used it only a couple of times.
Terry

RUNCHARGER

Classic photo. With a couple of kids in the back and the small trunk that would be handy for a trip alright.
Sheldon

71gogreen

A Shaker Rag Top! What size engine did you have? Did you buy it new?  :wowzers:

71vert340

340 w/ 4 speed. I bought it in 1972 and still have it today.
Terry

71gogreen

Nice! When I was working in Miami my work car was a 1970 convert. in B5 Blue. It was a 6 cylinder with air!  :cooldance:I bought it for $2,500 in 84.

Brads70

anlauto

Good looking car, I might have preferred a white stripe though  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

That car will sell, probably privately to save the fees at 40-43K.  Low option car but appears solid and a great low maintenance cruiser if you don't get fancy with it.

Skdmark

There are not too many e-body convertibles for sale in that price range and looking that good at the moment.
I've looked at a couple of 71 Challenger verts that were just a bit more than that and they were garbage.
Even though subject car has had some upgrades from the fender tag added, I don't think they detract from it.

$45-47k wouldn't shock me.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

dodj

Quote from: 71vert340 on June 09, 2020, 09:12:31 AM
340 w/ 4 speed. I bought it in 1972 and still have it today.
Terry
I don't see the luggage rack.... :pokeeye:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill