Main Menu

1970 DODGE CHALLENGER - $12 vallejo / benicia

Started by Cudakiller70, February 19, 2019, 04:27:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tparker

Wow Really? That's about 45 minutes away. I wonder if he would hold for me for $15

tparker

Nuts, it's $12K not $12. It's buried in the listing. Got me all excited. Almost had the wife talked in to it. :crazytalk:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Quote from: anlauto on February 19, 2019, 04:40:08 PM
Looks like a pretty solid car for $12K :bigthumb:

Yes I agree. Looks nice from the lousy pictures he provides

6pack

Title is missing.  Can of worms.  Does he actually own it?

IRON MAN

The seller has not said why the title or registration is missing. No mention of a previous bill of sale. It would be prudent for anyone interested to run the vin through the CHP referee station and DMV. California is very good at keeping stolen car records. This is a buyer beware scenario.

BIGSHCLUNK

You couldn't buy that around here for 12k.   paper work on the other hand.....  :bricks:  :Thud:

scf100

Quote from: IRON MAN on February 20, 2019, 09:58:58 AM
The seller has not said why the title or registration is missing. No mention of a previous bill of sale. It would be prudent for anyone interested to run the vin through the CHP referee station and DMV. California is very good at keeping stolen car records. This is a buyer beware scenario.

Stolen cars are in a National database

Wherever you are if the man runs the vin and it's hot you get handcuffed until they can figure it out

Call your local PD and ask them to run the vin on a car you are thinking about buying before you pay if no paperwork

In Ga a bill of sale is all you need pre 1985
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

6pack

I had 1970 Chevelle SS stolen in 1985.  It is not listed in the national database for reasons unknown.  I still got the title and with no theft insurance paid out; if found one day it would still be mine.  Also, they have a hidden VIN.