Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Purepony

Yeah 1 of 510 rwds made for that year
I guess the rest were fwd lolz

LoStHeMi

i was kinda zooming in on the blue duster in the garage... 

SIXTOGO

I'm always perplexed by sellers going through the effort of posting their cars on eBay and the like and not:
- vacuuming the car
- wiping down dry plastic and or dusting the inside
- wiping the pedals down but providing a clear photograph of them
- removing trash or, in this case, a used facemask from the floor
- showing something that is stated as being "mint"...(in this case, the build sheet)

They say you get one chance to make a good impression. 
When you're asking $65K for a 51-year-old car, a little bit of effort on the car and the ad can go a long way.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Purepony

Lolz you should see the pics on offer up

Check this out

Not even one pic of the full car

Mr Lee

Wasn't there a member on here looking for his long lost 440 triple green 70 RT Challenger?   Or it was at least green on green i think. He sold it years ago and was asking if anyone knew of its whereabouts. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Mr Lee

Yes it was 7E-Bodies

Mr Lee

Forgot the @
@7E-Bodies

70 Top Banana

He may be selling the "show car" while planning  to drive the Duster!

7E-Bodies

@Mr Lee thanks for thinking of me. I must admit that it took my breath for a second. Sadly, mine was an AC car with the V5F body side moldings. Also I had remembered my door decal had indicated April or May of 70, which would've placed me in the 300,000's on the vin sequence (JS23U0B3*****). Wow. My heart is still pounding. Good to know that members recall my ongoing search. Thanks again.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Hey even I have been holding my breath for two days waiting for you to answer....figured you were off buying back your first love... :inlove: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@anlauto for some reason the tag didn't come through to me. Just scrolled past it by luck.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Mr Lee

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on May 30, 2021, 09:24:38 AM
@Mr Lee thanks for thinking of me. I must admit that it took my breath for a second. Sadly, mine was an AC car with the V5F body side moldings. Also I had remembered my door decal had indicated April or May of 70, which would've placed me in the 300,000's on the vin sequence (JS23U0B3*****). Wow. My heart is still pounding. Good to know that members recall my ongoing search. Thanks again.
No problem.  Sorry it wasn't the one but I will keep my eyes peeled.