Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger RT 440 6 pack. V code 15K

Started by Cudakiller70, February 13, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

EV2RTSE

Wow, that will be a looker when done. Sublime, slick top, black & white interior, hood blackout, white side stripe  :worship:
Should be a quick sale I would think. Since the original motor & trans are gone I'd be strongly tempted to throw in a 4 or 5 speed.

ragtopdodge

Cheaper than a rusty 318 '68/'69 Charger!

Hope someone saves it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

I wonder if it's still got the original Dana in it?  :drooling:

6bblgt

it was previously listed in the past ~9 months  :dunno:

kathyscuda

BUY A NICE DRIVER FOR LESS THAN WHAT THIS WILL COST TO RESTORE.
WE ALL KNOW WHAT SIXPAC PARTS COST.

RUNCHARGER

Anyone know this car? It's two days away from me. I would be curious about the condition of floors and framerails. It's an FJ5 V-code and that rings a bell for me just fine.
Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

Price is right. If I had to judge the car on the exterior, I'd say it probably doesn't have major rust issues. I'd guess just the usual patches needed at the front and rear glass and maybe a few floorboard or trunk floor patches here or there.

If this was a stick car, or a different color combo, I'd be tempted to drive up there and have a look.

303 Mopar

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 14, 2019, 07:16:26 AM
Anyone know this car? It's two days away from me. I would be curious about the condition of floors and framerails. It's an FJ5 V-code and that rings a bell for me just fine.

Its posted on several CL locations, so I would call the guy to verify the location.  https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/silverton-1970-dodge-challenger/6818720354.html

anlauto

Says phone calls only, but I don't see any phone number  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70 Challenger Lover

Yeah no phone number. Usually it's hidden until you click the reply button. With him not responding to emails, no wonder it hasn't sold yet. Haha

303 Mopar

cuda hunter

Great price for a great car !!  wish it was a cuda.  I'd be on my way.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 14, 2019, 08:35:50 AM
Quote from: anlauto on February 14, 2019, 07:51:31 AM
Says phone calls only, but I don't see any phone number  :looney:

This one has a phone number - https://salem.craigslist.org/cto/d/silverton-1970-dodge-challenger/6817166023.html

My bad...I don't know how your Craigslist works....I didn't realize you had to press on a link to get the number to show  :looney: