Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 SIX PACK V Code 2 Broadcast sheets Fender tag IBM

Started by MasonDaniel7, August 11, 2021, 12:26:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: JH27N0B on August 11, 2021, 06:03:08 AM
You just posted this one just over a week ago
https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/1970-dodge-challenger-rt-440-six-pack-v-code-2-broadcast-sheets-fender-tag-ibm/22433/
and a month before that....
https://forum.e-bodies.org/e-body-stuff-found-on-ebay-craigslist-or-anywhere-else/20/1970-dodge-challenger-rt-440-six-pack-v-code-2-broadcast-sheets-fender-tag-ibm/22034/
Posting the same ebay listings over and over and over and over and over and over is getting pretty old  :headbang:

@JH27N0B

I thought that at this point we were all in agreement that MasonDaniel7 is an ebay bot?  There has never been anything except ebay listings posted from this account.  I don't think he will take your constructive criticism into account. :headbang:

On the plus side, he (it) provides us with plenty of opportunities to weigh-in with our expertise on various Mopars on the market.  Some of us are probably old enough that we don't even realize that we've commented on the same car on three or four separate threads. :haha:

JH27N0B

I know in the past the subject was discussed and the theory his account is some kind of bot was discussed.
Interesting that something like that would exist, that a platform like ebay would stoop to setting up something to plaster listings from their site all over enthusiast sites to try to get interest in the cars listed there. 
What's next, will Mecum or Bring a Trailer start doing that and every E body listed on those 2 auction sites will start getting threads posted about them?
I find it frustrating though, I check in during the morning to see if any interesting new threads have been started or new replies to interesting threads already on the site, and have to dig through all the new generic ebay listing threads mason dixon started overnight to find the real threads!

Mopsquad

I don't mind the Danielster posting.  Without him/her/it, the for sale section would be a lot thinner.

DeathProofCuda

Also nice to be able to track the history on this particular car.  It's been for sale for a while now and price has come down about $5K.