Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger RT - Hemi Package

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 23, 2019, 12:02:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

I take it that had he finished the car himself and kept it, he would have put the six pack set up on it since it's included in the sale. His ad talks about it being real and not a clone yet it seems he was going to clone it into a six pack car himself. And why put hemi in the ad since it's obviously not a hemi and doesn't come with hemi parts?

Okay so harshness aside, it looks like a really cool car even though his ad could use a lot of help. I'm not sure where he gets finished values of 150k for a U code car but I am thinking his buy it now price of 29k is fair if the body is good to go and rust free.

anlauto

It's an EV2 car which means it has the "HEMI package" ..............................or at least hemi orange paint..... :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yup, an orange, 4 speed, U-code Challenger would float my boat but my hip waders aren't tall enough to pursue this one I don't think.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Don't you just love it when they throw HEMI on everything to describe their car.

:bricks:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200