Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda FT6 auto

Started by LoStHeMi, November 06, 2022, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A friend of mine has a 1970 V Code Shaker hood Cuda in that exact same colour combo....For years I was showing him pictures of this Hemicuda to convince him how to restore his six pack which is almost finished now....except his Cuda is now orange with black interior :drunk: :'( :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

From the eBay ad: "Engine came out in 2015 for a engine and engine bay repaint and front suspension powder coat.At that time front fenders and hood was repainted but all the rest of the car has factory paint."

Is that when they pulled the V5X body side moldings off, added the hockey stick stripe and wheel lip moldings?
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

The door VIN decal looks "new" in my opinion  :rubeyes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

6bblgt

IMO not much of it looks 50+ year old original  :crazytalk:

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 06, 2022, 07:29:55 PM

Even the "smiling" front sway bar ?  :P

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: anlauto on November 06, 2022, 05:37:02 PM
The door VIN decal looks "new" in my opinion  :rubeyes:
Agree. The door VIN decal for BS23R0B412035 is a poor reproduction.

71vert340

I have to ask this since there are some things not original on this car. $180k is steep.  It's a great looking car.
So, there are things that need to be corrected but I'd sure like to drive it. What would be considered a fair price for this car in its present condition?
Terry W.

Yellow71Cuda

Did Cudas in 1970 with H6T5 interior come with black seat belts (like this one has) or brown? I know in 1971, H6T7 interiors had brown belts. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: Yellow71Cuda on November 07, 2022, 04:12:31 AM

Did Cudas in 1970 with H6T5 interior come with black seat belts (like this one has) or brown? I know in 1971, H6T7 interiors had brown belts.

:pixiepop:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: Yellow71Cuda on November 07, 2022, 04:12:31 AM
I see 1970 T5 interior pictures with both brown, deluxe seat belts and with black, standard seat belts. Some variables in play that may decide which color you got.
Vinyl versus Leather seats
Standard versus Deluxe Seat Belts

Yellow71Cuda

Ohiowoodchuck

Does anybody remember what is went for a Barrett Jackson in 2008. I know the guy who went there and bought it for him in 2008. The car is only 20 minutes from me. Just be careful.

RzeroB

Quote from: Ohiowoodchuck on November 27, 2022, 11:25:09 AM
Does anybody remember what is went for a Barrett Jackson in 2008. I know the guy who went there and bought it for him in 2008. The car is only 20 minutes from me. Just be careful.

"Just be careful??"  :notsure:

Do I want to answer the 2008 BJ sales amount question??  :thinking:

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)