Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda FT6 auto

Started by LoStHeMi, November 06, 2022, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ohiowoodchuck

I remember the guy telling me they paid way more for it then that. They wouldn't tell you the truth if it sounded better. But there is the price in black and white.

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: 71vert340 on November 06, 2022, 09:22:24 PM
I have to ask this since there are some things not original on this car. $180k is steep.  It's a great looking car.
So, there are things that need to be corrected but I'd sure like to drive it. What would be considered a fair price for this car in its present condition?
Terry W.

This car is priced pretty well but would need some more inspection/investigation. Low mileage (odometer shows 22,491) is hard to confirm by inspection so take that with a grain of salt or some documentation/pictures showing its history. Anyway, I see low mileage 1970 Hemi Cudas selling at auctions all the time for $195k plus. You would be getting this one from eBay without a 15% buyer's premium. Some are a little dicey on documentation and still get the $. This car has three Broadcast Sheets for provenance which is rare. Very little needed to put it back to match the Broadcast/Fender Tag.