Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda, Red

Started by LoStHeMi, April 16, 2024, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

BS23R0B211109

Interesting body stamping.  Or stampings. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Katfish

Shouldn't ...1109 be on the fender tag?

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

The 211109 is on the fender tag.

70_440-6Cuda

I will never understand how people can post an ad asking for $200K and it be so poorly written with the most useless information - been restored, modified, original??  Mentions the build sheet 2x, but no photo, seems like a no brainer to post the most important info.

Shockingly bad.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cuda hunter

I agree.
However, at least they posted the tag, stamps and vin.  Almost no one posts that stuff as they think it could help someone copy or steal their car.  Weird. 

chris NOS

it needs serious inspection before buying !!!

RzeroB

What's up with that radiator support?? It looks like it has been stamped at least three times??  :looney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cuda hunter

I've gone through some more pictures and have found several stamps like that.  It appears that a number was light and the stamper restamped the vin until one of the stamps looks clear with a good sequence of numbers. 
I think this is not uncommon.