Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 01, 2019, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Fastmark

Add claims it had the build sheet for another car. Has he been contacted about it and does anyone know the vin of the sheet? That vin of the car in the add looks familiar. I keep hoping to find mine some day. It is a white interior but many number away from that one.

anlauto

I love the red & white interior  :drooling: 

I'm restoring components, a dash and steering column, for a member here who is adding a blue & white interior to his B5 Blue AAR.....it's going to look sweet, I can not wait until I see it finished... :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Please correct me if I an wrong, but isn't the the steering column and padding on the steering wheel sup post to be black on a standard dash cluster equipped E-body.  :alan2cents:   

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

worthywads

Beautiful car, all the right options that I'd want.  I'm generally a Challenger fan but I think the AAR is just so much nicer than the T/A, probably mainly just the hood is so cool.  White interior and front and back elastomeric.  WOW

RUNCHARGER

Lovely crisp tags on it. I don't know this car, I talked to the owner. Do a close, in person inspection. He seems to flip lots of stuff.
Sheldon