1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 6 Barrel Seattle craigs

Started by mopartaz, September 29, 2020, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

It's missing a pedal but a great looking car!   :drooling:
Keep yer foot in it

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Looks pretty good, that stripe is going to look a lot better black.
Sheldon

Daveh

Nice looking car but I hate when they say period correct engine.  Just tell it like it is, non original. 

anlauto

Quote from: Daveh on September 30, 2020, 07:42:37 AM
Nice looking car but I hate when they say period correct engine.  Just tell it like it is, non original.

I agree to a certain extent....I'd rather know it has a 69-70 440 block and not some 78-79 motor home engine... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Looks to have two fender tags.  I'm curious if the car originally came with the upper console.  That would be very different.  Makes me think the car has all kinds of add ons that are not on the fender tag.  Or the fender tag is perhaps not original. 
  Not pointing fingers or accusing.  Just curious as this thing has everything plus some.   
I'm surprised it doesn't have louvers and rubber bumpers.

Sweet car !!!  I love it!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

kdcarman

Quote from: cuda hunter on September 30, 2020, 09:48:20 AM
Looks to have two fender tags.  I'm curious if the car originally came with the upper console.  That would be very different.  Makes me think the car has all kinds of add ons that are not on the fender tag.  Or the fender tag is perhaps not original. 
  Not pointing fingers or accusing.  Just curious as this thing has everything plus some.   
I'm surprised it doesn't have louvers and rubber bumpers.

Sweet car !!!  I love it!!

Original shaker hood car?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71vert340

I have to agree that I see more 1970-71 shaker hood Cudas and Challengers today than I did in 1972 when I bought my convertible. I hit the car lots really hard in New York, Ohio and California back then looking at e-bodies and there just weren't that many to shaker cars to see, so I snapped mine up when it came up for sale. Maybe I should pull my shaker hood and put a flat hood on for a change.
Terry

ragtopdodge