Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Cuda Coupe Red RWD Automatic AAR

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 20, 2021, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Sad to see, as that is the Dream Giveaway AAR from the show and tow prize they raffled off last year.  The "tow" Ram 2500 power wagon dressed up to match the AAR is being auctioned by the seller also.
I bought a bunch of tickets and actually wanted to own the prizes, so it bums me out to see the winner just is going to sell the vehicles off anyway!
From what I can see he's probably $25K too high on the AAR so he's going to need to lower his price.  Or just put the vehicles in a Mecum auction like winners of previous Mopar raffle I've entered usually do!

anlauto

What does "Don Garlits" have to do with an AAR Cuda ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Were fender mount turn signal indicators available on an AAR? Or were they just incuded with the WOM package?
Sheldon

Skdmark

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 21, 2021, 08:11:15 AM
Were fender mount turn signal indicators available on an AAR? Or were they just incuded with the WOM package?

If it has the A01 light package it would have the fender mount signals.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

6pack

Price is $20k to high.  Did you ever run a race fuel car on the street?  Not a cool theme.  Bad enough $12 a gallon fuel but nowhere to get it once on the road and a $60 price tag to go for a simple joy-ride.

SeventyTX9RTRag

A lot of work left to do that car if you want it factory correct.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

davy442

Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2021, 04:59:25 AM

Well, his initials are appropriate?

anlauto

Quote from: davy442 on January 27, 2021, 05:27:59 AM
Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2021, 04:59:25 AM

Well, his initials are appropriate?

:clapping: I had to think about that one for a while  :thinking: ;)