Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Cuda Coupe Green RWD Automatic AAR

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 25, 2022, 11:18:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

That's a great project....REALLY steep on the buy-in for an automatic....You would have $120K into it at least by the time you're done... :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Bpret

Needs at least one frame rail from pics left rail just under steering box pic is rotted. Need to buy that one for about 15k to make it worth while.

anlauto

If those are real bids, looks like someone has money to burn...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Well the market is red hot now, and it does have the numbers drivetrain.
Still with the cost of restorations now you have to wonder how much someone will throw at a project.
I have to chuckle seeing that.  I used to have this loser friend who would ask about my T/A project when it was in restoration jail in Michigan.  He was one of these people who is a loser at life due to always shooting themselves in the foot and it was obvious he was always bugging me about the car to feel better about his own failures.
One day when he called me, I told him I'd threw in the towel and sold the project to "some guy in Ohio" for $25,000. I hoped this white lie would get him off my back.
He then called up all of our mutual friends telling them I'd sold my car and he couldn't believe I'd got $25,000 for it.  :rofl:
Well if that AAR is worth $35,000 I guess that "guy in Ohio" got my T/A project too cheap!  :bigmoney:

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

TransAm steering gear ! Pretty cool / rare option.