Main Menu

1970 Satellite

Started by Matt13, May 27, 2021, 08:51:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Yea that's a good looking car for that money...He must have got it for a smokin deal if he's flipping it for that amount :bigmoney: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BIGSHCLUNK

dhh

I asked for more photos so if he replies I'll post them. Seems like a good deal to me as well.

RUNCHARGER

Agreed: If the body is as good underneath as it looks that would be a great car to swap some HP into.
Sheldon

anlauto

If the paint is nice enough you could get away with out a new paint job, that would be a great car to build a resto-mod out of...New Hemi, suspension, etc... Niiiiice :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

dhh

Guy posted more photos on the listing

anlauto

Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

6pack

It probably did not sell yet because he is entertaining a trade so he is seeing what comes up before he makes a move.

Brads70

I'd LOVE to own a 70 RR/Satellite. One of my top 5 favorites :drooling:!   Wish the painter had done the inner fenders too? Bugs me when I see obvious cut corners makes me think " what else"  Needs a black interior too but for that kind of money.... if its solid one wouldn't mind springing for a new interior .   Need some pictures from the bottom side....  Pretty paint has fooled many a man before.

Purepony

Hmm interesting it has the really rare tail panel molding

anlauto

Quote from: Purepony on May 28, 2021, 02:24:58 PM
Hmm interesting it has the really rare tail panel molding

Maybe a Sport Satellite ?

70 Top Banana

I do like the looks of the 70, a lot. Be a great car to drop a hemi in

Purepony

I hate that molding lol I went thought a mess to find mine. I found it in Canada of all places

jimynick

The guy must've gotten pissed, because this site is blacked from seeing the add it says.  :dunno:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"