Main Menu

1971 Cuda 340 to 426, Blue, billboards

Started by LoStHeMi, April 16, 2024, 03:29:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

BS23H1B290218
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70_440-6Cuda

I really like this one - any opinions on the condition and value from the group?
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70_440-6Cuda

I dont doubt that, but it is a nice looking car and I cant afford a real Hemi so curious what it might be worth?
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70_440-6Cuda

Bump - anyone with an opinion on a fair price on this one?

EV2RTSE

Looks like a good honest car if it checks out as advertised, real 4-speed 71 Cuda with a Ray Barton hemi? I stuck a bid on it at 75k for kicks (reserve not met), then yesterday they changed it to a buy-it-now at 90k and it sold, I guess someone got a pretty fair deal.  :dunno:

LoStHeMi

cuda hunter

I agree!   
Would be awesome to see a real write up on the car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee