Main Menu

1971 Cuda Convertible 340 auto... long term owner...

Started by LoStHeMi, October 28, 2020, 04:28:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Morty426

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2020, 09:50:54 AM
Quote from: E74cuda on October 30, 2020, 07:58:22 AM
I was able to pick this one up recently. It's an unrestored car that is in good condition and was never really modified so it still has the majority of it's original parts. It had an older repaint so I had the paint and body done and it's almost back together. They are hard to find in any condition.

Is yours a BS27H1 ? Beautiful car :wowzers:

Yes it's a BS27H1.  I helped retrieve it from the paint shop.  It's part of his 'cuda convertible collection  :cool:

anlauto

Quote from: Morty426 on October 30, 2020, 01:55:00 PM
Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2020, 09:50:54 AM
Quote from: E74cuda on October 30, 2020, 07:58:22 AM
I was able to pick this one up recently. It's an unrestored car that is in good condition and was never really modified so it still has the majority of it's original parts. It had an older repaint so I had the paint and body done and it's almost back together. They are hard to find in any condition.

Is yours a BS27H1 ? Beautiful car :wowzers:

Yes it's a BS27H1.  I helped retrieve it from the paint shop.  It's part of his 'cuda convertible collection  :cool:

Nice.... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ragtopdodge

Wish I still had my BS27N1B two-tag car.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration