Main Menu

1971 'Cuda For Sale

Started by airgrabber, October 16, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

airgrabber

PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED! ASKING $95,500.00. This vehicle has undergone a complete rotisserie type restoration. Every area of the car has been restored.The rarity and collectability of the Plymouth 'Cuda makes it a smart investment due to the following: *Original Broadcast Sheet *The significant number of factory correct and original parts *Low number of 'Cuda produced in this configuration *Original Shaker Hood *Black Billboard Stripe *The color combination. GB2 blue and black interior *High Performance Axel package w/ 3.91:1 ratio *Pistol grip 4-speed shifter *Console *Quick Ratio power steering with power steering cooler *High Capacity 26" Radiator *Outside RH & LH Chrome Plated Racing Mirrors LH Remote *Ralleye Instrument Cluster *Hood tie-down pins *Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips *Tachometer *AM Music Master Radio *Original ID Tag on RH Door *Original VIN and Trim tags *Radiator Core support and LH side of Cowl VIN Present *NOM or Trans, Correct Distributor, Alternator, Exhaust Manifolds, & Carter Thermoquad #4973 Dated 350 day of 1971 *Added Available Option Rim Blow Woodgrain Steering Wheel *Collapsible Spare Tire with Fill Canister and Jack Assembly *New Good Year Polyglass E-60-15 *New Powder Coated 15x7 Steel wheels with Original Stainless Hubcaps *New Turbostart Reproduction Group 24 Battery. Dave Wise inspected. This car was built by Mike Ross and purchased from his personal collection. One of the best if not THE BEST 340, SHAKER, BILLBOARD,  4-SPEED  '71 'cudas in the US.
http://www.beaparts.com

CudaMoparRay

Great car, wish I could afford it.

airgrabber

The price has been reduced. $95,500.00. Got to make the wife happy.

anlauto

You sold your Road Runner...How happy does she need to be ? :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

airgrabber

This car was built by Mike Ross and purchased from his personal collection. One of the best if not THE BEST 340, SHAKER, Billboard,  4-speed  '71 'cuda in the US.
http://www.beaparts.com